Pokedex suggestion

Poliwager Adoptables is a place for adopting your own Pokémon eggs and raising them together with others! Talk about anything related to the Poliwager Adoptables here!
[Poliwager Adoptables Click Exchange Topic]
tpf
Poliwag Baby
Poliwag Baby

#1 Post by tpf » Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:46 pm

Currently it's nearly impossible to know what pokemon we're missing for our pokedex (unless we go through every page, which is a pain just going through some of them), can you add a 'view all' or 'view #001-#050' (or something like that)" for example:
#000 Species OT Owned On-site Shinies owned Shinies on-site
#001 Bulbasaur 1 4 438 0 0
#002 Ivysaur 1 1 79 0 0

Or maybe just owned (all owned, not just OT) / total (Easier/faster to understand):
#000 Species Normal Shinies
#001 Bulbasaur 4/438 0/0
#002 Ivysaur 1/79 0/0

Maybe "View owned" and "View missing" (or some other wording) as well.

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#2 Post by Slix » Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:09 pm

Thanks for the suggestions!

I've actually been tossing the idea around of an actual "Dex" completion list, that would be future-proofed more than the current one, which only shows how many of the ones you currently have (for example, it says right now you don't have a Bulbasaur if you evolved it). I do like the idea of having a big master list of all the dex in addition to that. I think I'd have to do the dex list for each user first before I make what you suggested, though.

Thanks though, I'll be sure to keep it in mind for the near future. :)

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.