Poliwager Goals

Poliwager Adoptables is a place for adopting your own Pokémon eggs and raising them together with others! Talk about anything related to the Poliwager Adoptables here!
[Poliwager Adoptables Click Exchange Topic]
bezo93
Poliwag Baby
Poliwag Baby

#1 Post by bezo93 » Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:56 am

What are your short and long term goals on Poliwager? Are you trying to collect all of one type, or build a special team? Are you trying to collect them all? Are you hunting for a certain shiny?

My short term goals are to find a shiny Lapras (118 adopted so far, no luck yet) and complete the August event (36 more relics to go!).
Mid term I want to collect all the legendary pokemon and Unown.
Long term I want to complete my pokedex.
Epic-will-probably-never-happen term I want to have a shiny version of every pokemon.

What are your goals?
"Creativity is intelligence having fun."

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#2 Post by Slix » Sun Oct 01, 2017 12:19 am

Long term goal (as a user, not just an admin!) is to complete the Pokédex. I think that'd be pretty neat!

As of right now I don't have much else in mind to do, no shiny hunts on my radar as of now. :)

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

KOBY15
Poliwag Adult
Poliwag Adult

#3 Post by KOBY15 » Wed Jun 06, 2018 2:31 pm

My (hopefully short term) goal is to adopt my first shiny Pokemon. My long term goal is to have a full party of shinies.

Good morning! And in case I don't see ya, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!

PoisonIvey1998
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

#4 Post by PoisonIvey1998 » Fri Jun 08, 2018 8:42 pm

The current goal I have now is to get my first shiny for an event egg at then end of the month since I didn't get a shiny Luvdisc for the last event! A permanent goal it to grow the website and interact with a lot users on the site as well as have them interact with me so we can all adopt and hatch more Pokemon! :D

IcestarRiver
Poliwag Toddler
Poliwag Toddler

#5 Post by IcestarRiver » Sun Jun 10, 2018 8:10 pm

Just trying to complete the Pokedex at the moment. I'm mostly excluding Legendaries in that equation, though, since I sit out some events. I also want to get Sparky all the medals possible for an old Pokemon, which is currently just the views/clicks, I believe. That will take a while, but slow progress is still progress.

Crashinggg
Sectional Moderator
Sectional Moderator

#6 Post by Crashinggg » Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:36 pm

Short term is to get all of Gen One at least and long term would be to finish my dex, and get all of my pokemon to level 100. I think it would be quite the accomplishment.

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.