The poliwager sprite dump

Poliwager Adoptables is a place for adopting your own Pokémon eggs and raising them together with others! Talk about anything related to the Poliwager Adoptables here!
[Poliwager Adoptables Click Exchange Topic]
Oshi
Sectional Moderator
Sectional Moderator
Location: In a land filled with dreams and adventures, or behind you

#1 Post by Oshi » Sun Aug 07, 2022 4:18 pm

So if people have not known, I made quite a bit of custom sprites on the site here. Well it's about time I finally make a post listing them so I don't forget what ones I make! I'll update this post whenever I feel like adding another sprite to the list.

So starting out let's look at the first sprite I made that was added to the site. And that one is...

So these guys were the first sprite I made that was added to the site in the end. Yet they aren't the first nolvety I made that was added! This was because they been in sprite limbo (like a lot of other ones currently) and just waiting to release for a special event called emolga month. During development of these guys there was a lot of mistakes of one pixel missing in the sprite. Though I hope I got all of them now!

They are a bit wider and taller then the base emolga since they were supposed to be mega emolga. Heck there even is an unused emolga mega stone back in sprite limbo. I'm just gonna abridged that to SL now. Anyways during it also I had no idea how to make a thunder bolt Pixelated either! So I had to look at a default base sprite of it to base it off of. Yes the shiny is a dragon ball reference I said it.

Okay sprite regrets now. I almost always have these after them being added. This one I wish I made th ears better and just made a better outline on the clouds for the base one. Honestly besides that it looks great to me. The tail looks janky because that's just emolgas tail haha.

These guys I think were made about 6 months to a year before they were finally added. And begun my sprite making career for poliwager!
(_\ (_) (_) (_) (_) /_)
(o . o) (ᗜ ˬ ᗜ) (o . o)
('')_('') ('')_('') ('')_('')

...Boki!

Weknd

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#2 Post by Slix » Tue Nov 29, 2022 10:30 pm

If it's a dump, why are the sprites so good?

:P

Any more you've made and wanna share stories of, @Oshi?

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

Oshi
Sectional Moderator
Sectional Moderator
Location: In a land filled with dreams and adventures, or behind you

#3 Post by Oshi » Tue Feb 20, 2024 6:35 am

lmao I forgot to put more stuff here haha, stay tuned! Or just spam ping me till I do.
(_\ (_) (_) (_) (_) /_)
(o . o) (ᗜ ˬ ᗜ) (o . o)
('')_('') ('')_('') ('')_('')

...Boki!

Weknd

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.