Breeding and release request thread.

Poliwager Adoptables is a place for adopting your own Pokémon eggs and raising them together with others! Talk about anything related to the Poliwager Adoptables here!
[Poliwager Adoptables Click Exchange Topic]
tpf
Poliwag Baby
Poliwag Baby

#1 Post by tpf » Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:35 pm

Making this thread so it's easier for people to fill out their Pokedex, also some Pokemon can only be obtained if you aren't the original owner, so some are a must to obtain from others (For example Alakazamon).

Simply request a Pokemon to be bred or released and hope someone sees the post and breeds it for you, include a link to message you: http://poliwager.net/adopt/messages.php ... ernamehere

If you're breeding or releasing a pokemon make sure to reply on this thread that you've bred the Pokemon (So another person doesn't breed or release that pokemon), message the person, and specifically for released pokemon include the tamer's name that's supposed to receive that pokemon (For example: For ___ only).

Two things to keep in mind:
When releasing a Pokemon you can no longer get that Pokemon back (It becomes 'invisble' to the person that releases it, completely unable to adopt again).
If the Pokemon is genderless then you can't request it to be bred, at least until ditto is available, which currently it isn't, you can request it to be released, however because genderless pokemon currently can't be bred there are far less of these ingame, so keep your expectations low when requesting a genderless pokemon to be released.

Ninerzfan7

#2 Post by Ninerzfan7 » Sun May 13, 2018 9:46 am

So if I'm looking to get a gengar with me being the original owner, is that not possible? If I release my haunter, with someone evolving and releasing it back? Just wondering 😊

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#3 Post by Slix » Sun May 13, 2018 12:08 pm

Ninerzfan7 wrote: Sun May 13, 2018 9:46 am So if I'm looking to get a gengar with me being the original owner, is that not possible? If I release my haunter, with someone evolving and releasing it back? Just wondering 😊
That will not work. It has to be bred or released by someone else for you to get it “traded” and evolve it. I can try to breed a Gastly though!

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

Ninerzfan7

#4 Post by Ninerzfan7 » Sun May 13, 2018 12:14 pm

Ok cool, thanks
I'll look out for a gastly egg

PoisonIvey1998
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

#5 Post by PoisonIvey1998 » Sun Jul 01, 2018 5:55 am

Hey I know some of y'all on the Adoptables may want a specific Pokemon that someone else has, but you don't. I have quite a bit of species as well as others so please respond to this with a list of Pokemon you are really wanting to obtain! Once I've bred enough Gulpin I will be breeding my Pyukumuku (since I am the only person who owns one on the Adoptables currently)! I'm more than willing to breed my Pokemon since it helps with people becoming more interactive with other's eggs and trying to hatch them as fast as possible! Good luck to all the shiny hunters and Pokemon collectors out there! :D

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#6 Post by Slix » Mon Jul 02, 2018 12:18 pm

PoisonIvey1998 wrote: Sun Jul 01, 2018 5:55 am Hey I know some of y'all on the Adoptables may want a specific Pokemon that someone else has, but you don't. I have quite a bit of species as well as others so please respond to this with a list of Pokemon you are really wanting to obtain! Once I've bred enough Gulpin I will be breeding my Pyukumuku (since I am the only person who owns one on the Adoptables currently)! I'm more than willing to breed my Pokemon since it helps with people becoming more interactive with other's eggs and trying to hatch them as fast as possible! Good luck to all the shiny hunters and Pokemon collectors out there! :D
You didn't post in the Adoptables Discussion forum, and there was a similar topic to yours, so I merged it with tpf''s topic! Good luck!

Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.

PoisonIvey1998
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

#7 Post by PoisonIvey1998 » Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:48 pm

Oh yeah I forgot about this topic! Thank you for transferring it over! :)

Crashinggg
Sectional Moderator
Sectional Moderator

#8 Post by Crashinggg » Tue Oct 23, 2018 12:09 am

It looks like we need a whole lot of surskit this week! Go guys go!

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#9 Post by Slix » Tue Oct 23, 2018 12:06 pm

I just adopted a Surskit egg from xcscientist, I'll be breeding it once it hatches!

PoisonIvey1998
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

#10 Post by PoisonIvey1998 » Thu Oct 25, 2018 9:26 pm

Once I have room in party does anyone want to breed me a Wimpod since I didn't get one last week? xD

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.