When this happens

Poliwager Adoptables is a place for adopting your own Pokémon eggs and raising them together with others! Talk about anything related to the Poliwager Adoptables here!
[Poliwager Adoptables Click Exchange Topic]
Icefox101
Poliwhirl Toddler
Poliwhirl Toddler

#1 Post by Icefox101 » Tue May 17, 2022 9:16 am

Not being able to fill out the few entries of your Novelties that probably won't appear again for a year or more
The pain of THIS.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
:poliwhirl: Want to take part in a cool, fun, and interactive story? Then come join Poliwager Adventures: Legend of the Mysterious Orbs! :poliwhirl:
|||| |
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ImageImageImage

I love squirtle line
Poliwhirl Teenager
Poliwhirl Teenager
Location: A secret place that you will never visit unless you know me very personally

#2 Post by I love squirtle line » Thu May 19, 2022 6:26 am

You don't have a spiky eared Pichu! I thought everyone had one! It was just a shiny hunt.
Party:

Mewtwo battle:

Icefox101
Poliwhirl Toddler
Poliwhirl Toddler

#3 Post by Icefox101 » Mon May 23, 2022 8:44 am

I'm super unlucky when it comes to shiny hunts :(

For some reason during those events I get a shiny, but not for the correct species
:poliwhirl: Want to take part in a cool, fun, and interactive story? Then come join Poliwager Adventures: Legend of the Mysterious Orbs! :poliwhirl:
|||| |
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ImageImageImage

I love squirtle line
Poliwhirl Teenager
Poliwhirl Teenager
Location: A secret place that you will never visit unless you know me very personally

#4 Post by I love squirtle line » Mon May 23, 2022 1:50 pm

Oh. Well I hope we both get shiny thunderstorm Emolga I just can't seem to find one. (I only adopted Pidgeys and Tmolgas all community weekend and not a single shiny of either one.)
Edit: Well on the second day there was none for two hours and on the third day at one point I also adopted Emolgas but the point is that I didn't get any shiny flying types and that's all I adopted.
Party:

Mewtwo battle:

I love squirtle line
Poliwhirl Teenager
Poliwhirl Teenager

#5 Post by I love squirtle line » Tue May 24, 2022 1:43 pm

It just happens that TODAY two days after community weekend I hatch a shiny Pidgey. But sadly no shiny Tmolga.
Party:

Mewtwo battle:

Calypso25
Poliwag Baby
Poliwag Baby

#6 Post by Calypso25 » Mon Jul 11, 2022 12:34 pm

Sadge, lets hope you will get them one day! Wish you luck!

PoisonIvey1998
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

#7 Post by PoisonIvey1998 » Thu Jul 14, 2022 11:08 pm

Fear not! Spikey-Eared Pikachu you can get outside of events, just play on the Adoptables and I'm sure you'll find one! We'll see about the Kimono Victini though, I'm sure it'll come around soon. ;)

I love squirtle line
Poliwhirl Teenager
Poliwhirl Teenager

#8 Post by I love squirtle line » Fri Jul 15, 2022 7:17 am

@PoisonIvey1998 what is Kimono victini?
Party:

Mewtwo battle:

I love squirtle line
Poliwhirl Teenager
Poliwhirl Teenager

#9 Post by I love squirtle line » Mon Jul 18, 2022 5:39 am

@PoisonIvey1998 oh I see what you mean about the spiky-eared Pichu you have to that specific thing to get the specific thing to use the specific thing and then you get it.
Party:

Mewtwo battle:

PoisonIvey1998
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

#10 Post by PoisonIvey1998 » Sat Jan 06, 2024 9:32 pm

Kimono Victini is a novelty created by Oshi and we use it around the time of the New Year! (late reply, I am reading my unread mentions)

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.