Bug Report

Poliwager Adoptables is a place for adopting your own Pokémon eggs and raising them together with others! Talk about anything related to the Poliwager Adoptables here!
[Poliwager Adoptables Click Exchange Topic]
Foxamivalth
Poliwag Baby
Poliwag Baby

#1 Post by Foxamivalth » Sat May 05, 2012 7:04 am

Why don't we have this kind of thread?

Well, my stats in My Adopt Page and Stats page (the Header), my Items Bought is 1. I've bought a lot of items to evolve my adoptables, and some of them are still in my possession. A few days before, my name was in the top ten item buyer, but today (I check it today), my name disappears.

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#2 Post by Slix » Sat May 05, 2012 8:52 am

Wow, thanks for reporting this, I can't believe I let that one slip away. Fixed!

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

tpf
Poliwag Baby
Poliwag Baby

#3 Post by tpf » Sat May 05, 2012 10:15 pm

The same thing happened to jack351 (well not the exact same thing, but but parts of where he was on the stats page and his money), Slix.

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#4 Post by Slix » Sat May 05, 2012 10:27 pm

Thanks, I already fixed his too.

Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.

savol456
Poliwag Baby
Poliwag Baby

#5 Post by savol456 » Mon May 28, 2012 1:15 pm

Well, when I'm clicking, on rare occasions I get these odd squares. Light blue, contrasting with the dark blue background. They look like an isolated sprite of a trainer or something like from a sprite rip sheet. I never get to see them more than a flash though. It's not a background file glitching through so I have no idea what it is. Is that supposed to be something or is it a glitch?
Poliwager

Clicks to these guys are much appreciated.

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#6 Post by Slix » Mon May 28, 2012 2:36 pm

Sounds like just a loading thing, if it goes away after a second and isn't permanent.

PTGigi

#7 Post by PTGigi » Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:34 pm

So this is the bug topic thread? Okay:

My Kadabra disappeared. I was releasing it so friend could pick it up and evolve it for me, then release it again so I could get it back. But it completely disappeared when I released it. I still have the link for it too:
http://poliwager.net/adopt/levelup.php?id=5743

My friend hasn't seen it in the Shelter and neither have I. No one else has picked it up because it's shown as having been completely deleted. Is there a way I can get my Kadabra back because of this bug? It was about level 18, and when released it shouldn't be deleted, just sent to the Shelter.

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#8 Post by Slix » Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:34 pm

You must be the first to see the newest addition here. :P I made it so it only shows up after a short time, to make it slightly more challenging to "trade".

And also, you can't get it back after they released it again, as stated in the release page.

PTGigi

#9 Post by PTGigi » Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:43 pm

...So it's nearly impossible to get trade evolve Pokemon then? Great -.-'

Is a trade system being planned? No offense, but it's almost pointless to have trade evolve Pokemon without a trade system, there's not enough people putting trade evolve Pokemon in the shelter from what I've seen to make it worth it without one.

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#10 Post by Slix » Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:45 pm

It's set to randomly appear after 5-15 minutes.
I'm still debating whether I should do a real "trade" system, but most Pokemon are meant to be slightly hard to obtain without a little work, and this is a part of that.

But, the way that it works now, even if someone bred an Abra, for example, it could evolve once adopted by another user without being hatched first.

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.