Bug Report

Poliwager Adoptables is a place for adopting your own Pokémon eggs and raising them together with others! Talk about anything related to the Poliwager Adoptables here!
[Poliwager Adoptables Click Exchange Topic]
PTGigi

#11 Post by PTGigi » Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:59 pm

Well I think a trade system should be put in, as there's many reasons why besides evolving Pokemon. And trading Pokemon would be a lot easier than risking releasing Pokemon and having someone else claim it. Or at least an expensive item that'll let you evolve your own trade-evolve Pokemon would be nice. That way there'll be some difficulty.

EDIT: And for the record, I check the Shelter before adopting any Pokemon from the lab. I have yet to see a trade evolve Pokemon released in there. I'm sure some are, but rarely.

And I know it's a lot to ask, but is there anyway I could get a replace for my Kadabra? I was going to ask for the Kadabra I released back, but it seems between the time we've been posting it was claimed by someone. The Kadabra was the first or second adoptable I got on this site so it was rather special to me. And I was completely unaware that I couldn't get it back. Even if I could only get a replace as a lvl 1 Abra or even an Abra egg I'd be very thankful.

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#12 Post by Slix » Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:34 am

I normally don't do things like that to replace mishaps, but the best I can do is say to watch for another Abra egg sometime. And maybe, if you PM me I can try to get you a bred one. :)

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

Aristicus

#13 Post by Aristicus » Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:28 pm

This one happened a while ago, around when I first started out at Poliwager Adoptables. So I was refreshing for a Houndour, and when I clicked the egg with the label it was a Koffing. Now, I already have a Houndour and the Koffing has hatched, but I wanted to know if this was a glitch or something. I know it's a little too late to say it, but I wasn't registered at the forums at the time, and I knew I could get more eggs, that's what I did, but I'm still curious about it.
PM me for a battle
ImageImage

A couple things you should know about me:
1. I hate homophobia.
2. I'm a furry.
3. I'm from Nuzlocke forums.
4. I have an Absol obsession.
5. I have ADHD. I take medicine for it. It wears off after 12 hours. If around midnight I say stupid things, that's why.

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#14 Post by Slix » Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:47 pm

It's possible it loaded the next page before it showed up on your screen, so the Houndour egg "appeared" and it was actually a Koffing.

Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.

DT_Slurpie

#15 Post by DT_Slurpie » Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:29 am

Hi, i have two things wrong,
1. I was trying to get a Vulpix from the adopt pokemon page. It had the right description and instead of getting it i got a Grimer.
2. My messages don't have the (1) thing next to it when i get a message. i have to open up the message to get it there. but it works when i log on after i haven't been on for a while.

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#16 Post by Slix » Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:20 am

First one, have you tried clearing caches and cookies for your browser?
Secondly, it checks your messages (as well as the amount of eggs you have, mystery counter, and your event egg status every once in a while and stores it as a temporary cookie, to help load times and server stress. Messages is only 5 minutes, so you won't wait long, it's not a bug though.

DT_Slurpie

#17 Post by DT_Slurpie » Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:11 pm

oh okay. thanks. i'll clear them and see if it helps. :)

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.