Bug report

Poliwager Adoptables is a place for adopting your own Pokémon eggs and raising them together with others! Talk about anything related to the Poliwager Adoptables here!
[Poliwager Adoptables Click Exchange Topic]
ladywizard
Poliwag Baby
Poliwag Baby

#1 Post by ladywizard » Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:57 pm

Warning: file_get_contents() [function.file-get-contents]: php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: Temporary failure in name resolution

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#2 Post by Slix » Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:00 pm

I'm aware, thanks though. I'm trying to get it back as soon as possible.

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

Dr_ZionBryce
Poliwag Baby
Poliwag Baby

#3 Post by Dr_ZionBryce » Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:25 pm

not really a bug but the decription for Zubat, it says "itchblack" not "Pitch black"
Image Image Image Image Image Image

Soma Ghost

#4 Post by Soma Ghost » Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:08 pm

I just noticed that one of my Pichus (it's nicknamed Shocker atm) was recently "cloned" into 6 Pichus, all with the same stats and dates (which is actually a bit funny considering I was planning to use it for Mewtwo later on).

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#5 Post by Slix » Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:20 pm

This has been mentioned by a few other members and it's actually not true, it's usually a reset cache or refresh of the page that fixes it.

Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.

Soma Ghost

#6 Post by Soma Ghost » Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:43 pm

I've tried to do that, yet it still hasn't gone away for me.

Pronto

#7 Post by Pronto » Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:26 am

Hello! I'm not sure if its a bug or not but ever since the 1st april Dunsparce event that ended up being an april fools joke my ticket to 'claim' Dunsparce is still in the list of pokémon I won, which is quite annoying cause the ticket icon next to Events doesn't go away. I thought if I waited a while it would go away but now 2 months later it's still there! D: Is there a way to remove the ticket? or is it actually a bug? .u.
ImageLeru <3 Mika Image

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#8 Post by Slix » Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:03 am

Nope, it's not a bug, the Dunsparce is still waiting to be adopted from the Adopt page! You can always just wait until the page has less Pokémon in it to try to find your egg, since right now there are still a lot in there.

critter141151
Poliwag Baby
Poliwag Baby

#9 Post by critter141151 » Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:07 pm

Hi, um it is not a huge deal, but I was just wondering if anyone else was having this problem as well.

Whenever I put a pokemon in my pokewalker the amount of steps I took doesn't get saved. I put a Wailmer in there about a week or so ago and took it out recently to check its stats and it says I still have 0 steps.

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#10 Post by Slix » Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:45 pm

Thanks for bringing that to my attention! I changed something a few weeks ago and apparently it broke the count... It's fixed now!

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.