Poliwager Forums

Poliwager •  Adoptables •  Search •  Register •  Login 
Username:   Password:   Log me on automatically each visit  
It is currently Tue May 23, 2017 3:49 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Welcome to Poliwager Forums!

Hey there! Welcome to Poliwager Forums! If this is your first visit, come on in! We're a fun-loving, somewhat small community that loves Pokémon, hanging out, and just having fun together!

We'd love it if you registered and stuck around, you're sure to like it here and we're always excited when new people arrive! Registering is easy and fast, and you can begin posting right away!

If you've been here before, please log in above. After all, you've read this before!

[ 9 posts ] 
Global Moderator

Yo, peeps! Are you bored with having five members a week on this site talking about things you have no idea about? Well, now it's time to DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!

From the day I post this until April 10th, when Poliwager Forums finally leaves the toddler days and reaches school age, we will be having an EPIC USER REFERRAL-ATHON WHAAAAAAAAAAAA.

Ah-hem. Yes, the contest will go like this:

1. Refer someone. It doesn't matter: your friend, your teacher, your parent, your dog...ok, maybe not your dog, but refer someone onto the great hotness that is Poliwager. This can also include members you haven't seen post in over a year. Have them join here!
2. Have them type your username into the referral field on the Poliwager registration page and have them be active to get ONE POLIWAGER DOLLAR (Not actual currency. Seriously, Monopoly money will be worth more) and then post here saying that you are entering this contest!
3. Whoever has the most POLIWAGER DOLLARS by the end of the contest wins!

Now, I know what you're saying, “Oh, Chaze, what is the point of helping out this website I don't even go on, nor am not even active on?” Well, if you'd hold your horses for a second, maybe I'll get to it!

Yes, there are SPECTACULAR PRIZES to this contest! (woooooooo)

The GRAND PRIZE!!!!!!! *Confetti, streamers*

1. Great Leader himself (Slix) will make you an AVATAR, WALLPAPER, AND SIGNATURE to thank you for your heroic duty of making Poliwager Forums even more popular than it already is!
2. Great Leader will also breed you a perfect Pokemon in Pokemon X or Y of your choice! (There are obviously limits to what he can do, so within reason!)
3. I, myself, (who is not Great Leader but recognizes the greatness within him) am making a video game, and YOU, the winner, will be able to design an enemy for it, or become a secret boss in the game, IF YOU WIN THIS.

SECOND PLACE PRIZE *One guy yells woo*

1. Pfft, nothing.

These are the terms and prizes to this contest. Get advertising, and achieve GREAT SUCCESS.

EDIT: The Advertising topic has been updated with some new signature banners to help get the word out about Poliwager Forums! Use these if you feel like using a signature banner!

99% of this generation hasn't listened to Gangnamcore. If you're the 1% who has put this in your signature.

I don't care, if we're dead, I am Captain Splendid.
Post Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:49 pm 

Administrator

Anyone that I refer will not count toward Poliwager Dollars, since I'm giving out some of the prizes. ;D

Let's get people here and make Poliwager Forums more fun and awesome for everyone that comes on!

~~~ Poliwager Forums' 8th Birthday Contest Giveaway! ~~~

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28
Post Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:34 pm 

Poliwag Kid
Poliwag Kid

Location: Under your bed with a camera and a jar of fat-free mayonaise
I'm shooting for second prize!

That’s it, laughter, it’s the key to everything! It’s the way to solve all the sadness in the world! Being a comedian isn’t being an insensitive prick capitalizing on the most animalistic impulses of the public, it’s being a hero! The world isn’t sad, the world’s funny! I'm a sociopath! Tragedy will be exclusively joked about, because my empathy is bumming me out.

Goodbye sadness! Hello jokes.
Post Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:03 pm 

Poliwag Elite
Poliwag Elite

I'll give it a shot. Also, didn't know that you were making a video game. >.>

Post Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:41 am 

2nd prize all the way!

I don't use "uber" Pokémon, I don't calculate stat values, I don't use cheating devices, I don't breed my way to perfection, and I don't care about natures. I catch my Pokémon the way they are, and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature. (Started by Tyranitar)
Post Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:41 am 

Administrator

The Advertising topic has been updated with some new signature banners to help get the word out about Poliwager Forums! Use these if you feel like using a signature banner!

Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
Post Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:28 am 

Administrator

Just a few days until we turn 5! Anyone else participating in this contest?

Post Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:53 pm 

Poliwag Toddler
Poliwag Toddler

I am, Slix. I know one of my friends is joining at the very least.

Slix made the awesome avi and banner, cuz he's awesome!
FC: 2621-2835-1402.
Post Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:56 pm 

Administrator

Well! This contest didn't exactly take off as expected, but that's alright!

hydrocannon! You are the winner! Please PM me what you'd like as your avatar, signature, and wallpaper images and I'll get to work as soon as possible!

Thanks everyone for participating!

Post Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:01 pm 

[ 9 posts ] 

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.