Poliwager Forums Turns 5!

Read these for announcements concerning the forums!
Also be sure to read the rules of the forums here! Last updated on February 15, 2019.
[Want to help share Poliwager with friends?]
Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#1 Post by Slix » Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:00 am

Poliwager Forums is 5 years old today, April 10, 2014!

We’ve come a long way, since we started back on a free forum hosting site back in 2009. Since then I’ve seen many people come and go, a few stick around for the entirety of the time (which is amazing!), and participated in many, many fun times with you guys.

As of this post we have a total of 41,448 posts, 1,100 topics, and 462 members. That’s pretty insane to think about, and I don’t think I would have thought we’d reach that this soon (and to think - that number isn’t even accurate since all of the old forums’ posts had to be scrapped when we converted to the new domain in 2010!).

If you’re somewhat new to Poliwager Forums, there are plenty of places to hang out here, including the Chatterbox, the forum Games, and the forum Pokemon Games. Come check out any of them and see what suits you!

Finally, I want to say thank you. Everyone that helped get Poliwager Forums this far, everyone I’ve ever come in contact with here, and everyone that helped make this place a great, fun place to hang out, thanks!

Now, let’s bust out that Poliwager Champaign and have a real party! Invite your friends! Let’s get this forum kicking!

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

PokéMike
Poliwag Baby
Poliwag Baby

#2 Post by PokéMike » Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:46 am

WOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! POLIWAGER!!!!

reddragon

#3 Post by reddragon » Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:04 pm

Happy Birthday Waggles! :D

hydrocannon
Poliwag Kid
Poliwag Kid

#4 Post by hydrocannon » Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:21 am

What day is today? Its poliwager's.birthday.
What a day for a birthday.
Let's all have some cake!
Slix made the awesome avi and banner, cuz he's awesome!
FC: 2621-2835-1402.

DarthPhoenix
Poliwag Baby
Poliwag Baby

#5 Post by DarthPhoenix » Sun May 25, 2014 12:54 pm

Congrats even though I missed it >_<.
"The Force is strong with this one..."

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.