Poliwager Forums Style 3.0!

Read these for announcements concerning the forums!
Also be sure to read the rules of the forums here! Last updated on February 15, 2019.
[Want to help share Poliwager with friends?]
Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#1 Post by Slix » Sun May 04, 2014 12:19 pm

Introducing... Poliwager Forums 3.0! With a brand new, updated, beautiful style and banner, it looks even better than ever. As such, with such a large change, if you find any errors anywhere, please post them here so I can fix them!

Hope you all enjoy the changes and want to come on even more now! ;)

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

ghostyTrickster
Poliwag Kid
Poliwag Kid

#2 Post by ghostyTrickster » Sun May 04, 2014 11:50 pm

it looks really bubbly. i like it!

Avanna

#3 Post by Avanna » Mon May 05, 2014 3:51 am

Was this the update based on my suggestions? It's beautiful, thank you!

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#4 Post by Slix » Mon May 05, 2014 10:28 am

It was! At least in part, I had some other ideas as well that I implemented but your suggestions inspired to me take a step to work towards making this design.

Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#5 Post by Slix » Thu May 08, 2014 7:53 pm

As another update related to this, some of the forums have been shifted around, notably on the main index, the General and Pokemon sections have been flipped so the Pokemon topics are more front and center for users. As well as that, the Poliwager and Poliwager Adoptables redirect links are gone now, since they aren't needed because of the menu bar at the top of the forums anyway. Also, the Poliwager Adoptables section is now included in the Forum and Site category at the top and Pokémon X, Y, Omega Ruby, and Alpha Sapphire are all one forum now, for the new games that were announced yesterday. Let me know what you guys think!

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.