Secret Santa 2014 - Pokemon X and Y Exchange!

Read these for announcements concerning the forums!
Also be sure to read the rules of the forums here! Last updated on February 15, 2019.
[Want to help share Poliwager with friends?]
Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#1 Post by Slix » Sun Nov 02, 2014 4:20 pm

Hey everyone! As wintertime approaches, I've come up with an idea for the community here, as well as it potentially bringing in new members to Poliwager Forums! Secret Santa, Pokemon X and Y Edition! Read below for all of the details, and be sure to share with anyone you know that might be interested!

What is it?

Secret Santa, as some of you might be familiar with, is a gift exchange of sorts, where each person doesn't know who is giving them their gift, making it a "secret" and full of surprises! The difference here is that instead, no one will know where there gift is going. This exchange will be done on Pokemon X and Y games, since they are the current Pokemon games, and by this point, many people have been playing them for a while. Each person will send a Pokemon, and each will receive one given by another member!

How can I participate?

Figure out what Pokemon you want to send for the Secret Santa exchange, raise one, catch one, breed one, whatever it may be, and PM me (Slix) with the details of the Pokemon you're going to exchange so it can be added to the list I'll be creating to keep track of this whole thing.

Then, once your Pokemon is ready, you will PM me again and we will trade.

Finally, once everyone has done this and the event is underway, I will distribute the Pokemon to each person, so that no one knows where their Pokemon came from originally!

When is it?

Submitting entries starts immediately, and you can begin to PM me with what Pokemon you'll be training right away, as well as trade with me whenever you are ready.

Submitting entries will close on December 12, giving you over a month to think about what you want to exchange.

On December 13, the actual exchange will start. I will PM participating members to set up a trade time, and hopefully by Christmas time, everyone will have gotten their Secret Santa gift Pokemon!

-----

Enjoy, and please post any questions you might have here in this topic so it can be clarified! Also be sure to tell your friends and don't delay on finding what Pokemon you want to give out!

-----

Use this banner to advertise this event!

Code: Select all

[url=http://forums.poliwager.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1358][img]http://i58.tinypic.com/8x1oix.png[/img][/url]
[/color]

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

Luna08
Poliwag Baby
Poliwag Baby

#2 Post by Luna08 » Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:48 pm

is it here or on the games? i don't have the games
"Ride free citizen." Throttle
I wasn't meant to be understood

http://kuro-kai08.deviantart.com/journal/Eggs-431866768

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#3 Post by Slix » Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:50 pm

For Pokemon X and Y, the games, yes.

Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.

Luna08
Poliwag Baby
Poliwag Baby

#4 Post by Luna08 » Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:52 pm

so i need the game?

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#5 Post by Slix » Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:58 pm

If you want to participate, yes, but this is an optional event, of course. ;)

Luna08
Poliwag Baby
Poliwag Baby

#6 Post by Luna08 » Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:01 pm

oh ok well i don't have the game and its not the first time i haven't got something on magistream i gave gifts and got nothing so i'm use to stuff like this

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#7 Post by Slix » Thu Dec 11, 2014 7:52 pm

Last day to do this is coming up quick!

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#8 Post by Slix » Fri Dec 12, 2014 8:54 pm

I will be PMing people to trade once I receive the final entries!

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.