Poliwager.net Turns 6!

Read these for announcements concerning the forums!
Also be sure to read the rules of the forums here! Last updated on February 15, 2019.
[Want to help share Poliwager with friends?]
Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#1 Post by Slix » Thu Nov 27, 2014 12:09 am

Wow. It's been 6 years today since Poliwager was born. We've come such a far way, gathering as friends on the Poliwager Forums, and collecting Pokémon eggs on the Poliwager Adoptables together! To celebrate, there is a 4x multiplier on the Poliwager Adoptables today, as an Event Ticket for Regigigas, so be sure to hang on the site for a while today to take advantage of all the fun stuff! We'll also be throwing a party of sorts here on the Poliwager Forums as we usually do, so come hang out with us and tell your friends to come also!

Finally, it's Thanksgiving again (for the first time that Poliwager's birthday and Thanksgiving has coincided since the first year), so be sure to tell all those that you're thankful for that you're thankful for them. I know I'm very thankful that all of you have continued to provide me with support, love, and company over the years, so thank you! Have a good day everyone, and here's to another year!

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.