Poliwager.net Turns 7 Years Old!

Read these for announcements concerning the forums!
Also be sure to read the rules of the forums here! Last updated on February 15, 2019.
[Want to help share Poliwager with friends?]
Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#1 Post by Slix » Fri Nov 27, 2015 12:00 am

Here we are! Poliwager.net is now 7 years old! If you haven't seen the promo wallpaper, please check that out here to show your support!

We've come a long way as a community on the Forums, the Adoptables, and somewhat on the social medias of the world! (shameless link sharing is ok right? :P) Please check out the Adoptables today because of the 4x multiplier and the Mew Event Ticket as well!

I honestly can't believe we've come this far, and year after year it amazes me that you guys have kept Poliwager going with your continued activity and support, and that means the world to me, and it makes me so happy to know that there are people that love going on this small community I've helped create with all of you. So, thank you all, and let's have another great year this year!

So, with the thanks aside, shall we party or what? :D

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

Crocodile

#2 Post by Crocodile » Fri Nov 27, 2015 4:22 am

Congratulations on making it 7 years! This place is wonderful and I've been having so much fun.

I'm really excited to hatch my Mew. That was a very generous gift!

XShinigamiX
Poliwag Kid
Poliwag Kid

#3 Post by XShinigamiX » Fri Nov 27, 2015 9:08 am

Even though this is only my first year in this humble community, I already can call it a home. Congrats on seven years, and happy birthday, Poliwager! Party time xP
Whether we die or not, isn't really that big a deal.

KetsuekiR
Poliwag Teenager
Poliwag Teenager

#4 Post by KetsuekiR » Fri Nov 27, 2015 9:25 am

Wow! It's hard to believe this forum is that old because I've only been here for a month or two. Here's to seven more!

FuzzySnorlax
Poliwag Baby
Poliwag Baby

#5 Post by FuzzySnorlax » Fri Nov 27, 2015 5:08 pm

Congratulations Poliwager! I just joined a few days ago and im looking forward to getting to know everyone in the poliwager community! Happy Birthday!

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.