Poliwager.net 7 Years T-Shirt Giveaway!

Read these for announcements concerning the forums!
Also be sure to read the rules of the forums here! Last updated on February 15, 2019.
[Want to help share Poliwager with friends?]
Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#1 Post by Slix » Sun Dec 06, 2015 10:38 pm

The winner has been chosen and contacted, and the shirt will be shipped out in the coming days! Thanks for entering, everybody! :D

Hello everyone!

I'm sure you've heard by now, but Poliwager.net turned 7 years old about a week ago, on November 27. To help celebrate, we're going to do something I've wanted to for a long time now. A custom made Poliwager.net T-Shirt giveaway! I tie-dyed the shirt myself, and evergreenn, my sister, designed the back of the shirt's text! Please read below for details on how to enter.

How To Enter

You must sign in on Gleam to enter. The rules are listed on the Gleam contest page, but it's basically as follows: Retweet the post about this contest to get an entry, visit Poliwager on Facebook to get an entry, share the contest info with your friends to get another entry, and so on! There are a few different ways to enter, so be sure to do as many as you can to get entries!

When Does It End?

The giveaway will end at the end of January, on January 31, 2016, at midnight EST. Be sure to enter by then, and tell your friends to try to win the super cool shirt! At that time, a winner will be chosen and emailed that they have won.

Thanks for checking this out you guys, and I hope this giveaway is a success! It's up to you guys to make that happen, and I have faith in you. :)

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

XShinigamiX
Poliwag Kid
Poliwag Kid

#2 Post by XShinigamiX » Mon Dec 07, 2015 9:31 pm

Good luck to any and all who enter. I will most likely enter because why not? xD
Whether we die or not, isn't really that big a deal.

Narithaea
Poliwag Baby
Poliwag Baby

#3 Post by Narithaea » Mon Dec 07, 2015 9:58 pm

What a lovely shirt design! I wish the best of luck to all who enter! n‿n

KetsuekiR
Poliwag Teenager
Poliwag Teenager

#4 Post by KetsuekiR » Tue Dec 08, 2015 4:51 am

Woot! Good luck to everyone, I know I'm entering! :D

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#5 Post by Slix » Mon Feb 01, 2016 4:41 pm

The winner has been chosen and contacted, and the shirt will be shipped out in the coming days! Thanks for entering, everybody! :D

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.