Moderator Changes - February 22, 2016

Read these for announcements concerning the forums!
Also be sure to read the rules of the forums here! Last updated on February 15, 2019.
[Want to help share Poliwager with friends?]
Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#1 Post by Slix » Mon Feb 22, 2016 11:51 pm

Hey everyone!

As you may have noticed over the past few months and year or so, Pirate has not been as active on the forums here, so I felt it was time to relieve her of her duties as a Global Moderator, at least until she comes back full time. She has been a great Moderator for a long time, so thanks Pirate for all your hard work!

In her place, Chaze the Chat will be stepping up as a Global Moderator, alongside evergreenn! Welcome to the team, Chaze!

I also want to take this opportunity to say that if you know of anyone that would be good at leading people in discussions that aren't currently on Poliwager Forums, please show them this place! Everyone should try to invite at least one friend to come check out Poliwager Forums! We could definitely use all the help we could get in getting new people here and getting activity going, especially as of lately. I know Chaze will be good at leading discussions and helping open the door to new, fresh discussion topics, but we need your help too! Let's continue to make this a place you want to hang out, too! After all, what is a community if it's only 3 of us posting new topics regularly? :)

Thanks everyone, and if you have any questions or comments, please leave them here!

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

Chaze the Chat
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

#2 Post by Chaze the Chat » Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:13 am

Thanks for the introduction, Slix! I'm more than ready for these newfound responsibilities!

I don't care, if we're dead, I am Captain Splendid.

Asha
Donor
Donor

#3 Post by Asha » Tue May 03, 2016 1:06 pm

Congrats Chaze!

My Adoptable Army

LordStumpy
Poliwag Baby
Poliwag Baby

#4 Post by LordStumpy » Fri May 06, 2016 7:56 pm

Congrats indeed, Chaze. I wish you the best of luck, mate.

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.