Poliwager Forums' 8th Birthday Contest Giveaway!

Read these for announcements concerning the forums!
Also be sure to read the rules of the forums here! Last updated on February 15, 2019.
[Want to help share Poliwager with friends?]
Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#1 Post by Slix » Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:16 am

Happy birthday to Poliwager Forums!

Back in 2009, on this day, Poliwager Forums was born. We were a small, but fruitful community. Over time, we've grown some, and shrunk some, but the theme remains the same here: We're a small, friendly, fun community based around Pokémon, but open to just chatting and hanging out.

As mentioned a few weeks back, Poliwager Forums has been a bit slow on the activity scale, and there are a few factors to that, but I want to try something that we did a few years ago to help raise activity and morale and just overall fun here!

~~~~~~~~~~~

From now until May 31st, we will be hosting a posting contest! Once you've joined, set out to post as many new topics and new posts as you can! To join, you simply need to reply to this topic with the phrase "Like Poliwag, I'm in!". I will record your current post count on the first post here, and at the end of the month, I'll re-evaluate how many posts you've made since you joined the contest, and the 5 top posters during the month will win a super cool Poliwager Forums Button! If you are a winner, I will Private Message you when the winners are announced and connect with you about where I can ship the pin to.

Good luck, and happy birthday Poliwager Forums!

Contestants:

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

Elecmarol
Poliwag Baby
Poliwag Baby
Location: United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland

#2 Post by Elecmarol » Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:50 pm

Like Poliwag, I'm in!

CesKrr925

#3 Post by CesKrr925 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:09 pm

Like Poliwag, I'm in!

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#4 Post by Slix » Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:24 pm

Since we've only gotten 2 sign ups so far, I'm going to extend this until May 31st! Tell your friends to join in and try to win one of the 5 Poliwager Forums buttons!

Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.

Chaze the Chat
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

#5 Post by Chaze the Chat » Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:35 pm

Like Poliwag, I'm in!

I don't care, if we're dead, I am Captain Splendid.

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#6 Post by Slix » Thu May 04, 2017 4:35 pm

Just a reminder that this is happening until the end of May! Read the first post and get posting! :D

squirtle2016
Poliwag Baby
Poliwag Baby

#7 Post by squirtle2016 » Thu May 04, 2017 7:56 pm

Like Poliwag, I'm in!!

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#8 Post by Slix » Sun May 28, 2017 12:44 pm

Just a few days left for this event! There is still time to join and to enter and win a Poliwager Forums button of your very own!

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#9 Post by Slix » Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:14 am

Thanks everyone for participating! The contest is over, and the winners will be notified so I can send them their prizes. :)

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.