Rules Update [February 15, 2019]

Read these for announcements concerning the forums!
Also be sure to read the rules of the forums here! Last updated on February 15, 2019.
[Want to help share Poliwager with friends?]
Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#1 Post by Slix » Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:51 pm

Hey everyone! Just wanted to drop in and say that I made some edits to the Rules of Poliwager Forums, so be sure to read up on those. There aren't any major changes to the rules here, but some of them have been clarified more and expanded upon. Ask any questions you might have here.

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

PoisonIvey1998
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

#2 Post by PoisonIvey1998 » Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:39 am

This is very eye-opening, thank you for linking the rules in the post about them because I actually read them for the first time haha xD

DarkerHearts
Poliwag Teenager
Poliwag Teenager

#3 Post by DarkerHearts » Mon Apr 01, 2019 3:32 pm

I have a few questions; since I've been gone so gosh dang long.

Q#1: How many posts do we have to wait; like after we post, then someone else does; before we can post again?

Q#2: What is the the minimal amount of time; to where a Topic would be considered dead, and/or unable to be revived back to life?
FtM Pride
My Pokès

🌺🏳️‍🌈🌺
My Life So Far
My life has changed a lot, since I was here last.
So far, I've had my heart broken, family & friend issues, surgery; to remove an infected jaw/wisdom tooth, and finally; I have begun my transition into a male.
Yes, I have had a busy life since I've been gone; but, I am glad hat I am back once again.

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#4 Post by Slix » Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:35 pm

DarkerHearts wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 3:32 pm I have a few questions; since I've been gone so gosh dang long.

Q#1: How many posts do we have to wait; like after we post, then someone else does; before we can post again?
Back and forth posting is acceptable in moderation. For example, if you post, then User 1, then you, then User 1, try to wait for User 2 to post before posting again. Basically, try not to continually post back and forth without waiting for someone else to join in the conversation as well. This is primarily important for the Forum Games forum. If you want to post back and forth with someone, take it to PM. :)
DarkerHearts wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 3:32 pm Q#2: What is the the minimal amount of time; to where a Topic would be considered dead, and/or unable to be revived back to life?
Generally I'd say about a year. Time relevant topics are the exception, of course. You wouldn't want to necessarily revive a topic about an event that was live happening in 2017, for example. It always depends, but if you're unsure, simply create a new topic instead. :)

Hopefully that clears up some of the confusion!

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

DarkerHearts
Poliwag Teenager
Poliwag Teenager

#5 Post by DarkerHearts » Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:38 pm

Perfect!
Helped me a bunch actually, thanks Slix.

Q#1 - In Creativity Corner Forum Section, is it okay to post on your own created Topic; say double post, etc. and still be safe without getting warnings? Or do we have to keep editing our first post/created entry every time we have something to add?
I'm on another pokemon website, and they have this sort of Forum Corner; and on that site they let you post over and over, in your own Topic you've made. So I was wondering the same thing here.

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.