In case you didn't already see, November's event has been extended 2 weeks!
Now, onto December's event! We will be having a Relic collecting event! To participate, simply do things you do already on Poliwager - adopt Pokémon eggs and interact with other Pokémon and eggs - to collect Relics! The type of Relic you find does not matter this time around. The prize will be a newly added Pokémon to Poliwager Adoptables, the winning Tangela from the Spriting Competition (which is still unnamed and therefore not added to Poliwager yet, but stay tuned!)! Everyone with at least 100 Relics during the month will receive a prize egg for the Novelty Tangela! Let's get clicking and get those Relics!
In addition, Christmas Tropius will be available from December 21st until the end of the month! Be sure to adopt yourself one during that time! Finally, there will be multipliers for the holidays this month, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, and New Years Eve!
Requirements for winning a prize egg
- You may only obtain one of the eggs that will be given out, per event.
- There will be as many of each event Pokémon given out as there are eligible participants.
- You will find the egg on the main Adopt page, not in your party right away, so keep searching until you find it.
- You will be the only one able to see your egg, so there's no rush in trying to get your egg before someone else.
- You do not need to be online when I run the script to release the Pokémon, you just must complete the above requirements.
Update #1: Sorry for the delay, I was out of town last night and finally just got online again. The event Winter Tangela eggs have been given out to the winners! Congrats and Happy New Year!