Happy New Year!
Sorry for the delay everyone, I was out of town this weekend and just got back online to post the event updates. Let's get to business! This month will be a Parcel Event! This means that, starting now, you can obtain and hatch any egg you want to, as long as the Obtained date is after January 1, 2017, and give it a Parcel, which you can purchase from the Poké Mart for only 200 Poké Dollars! You may attach your Parcel to any of your Pokémon through the My Pokémon page, at any level after it is hatched. To win a prize at the end of the month, the Pokémon must be at least Level 15. There are also a chance that you'll receive a better prize egg based on the following conditions:
- The Pokémon must be at least Level 15 to participate. You may attach the Parcel to your Pokémon beginning at Level 1, but it will only count at the end of the month if it reached at least Level 15. Any level beyond that might influence the prize as well.
- The Pokémon must be obtained after midnight of January 1, 2017 (according to its Originally Obtained date on its Stats page) and originally obtained and hatched by you.
- How many times the Pokémon has evolved might have some influence on your prize.
- The Pokémon's IVs might have some influence on your prize.
- The Pokémon's rarity might have some influence on your prize.
- The amount of views the Pokémon has might have some influence on your prize.
- The happiness of the Pokémon might have some influence on your prize.
- Whether the Pokémon is shiny might have some influence on your prize.
The prize egg will be revealed and based on how good your Pokémon is for the month that you gave your Parcel to! Good luck!
Requirements for winning a prize egg
- You may only obtain one of the eggs that will be given out, per event.
- There will be as many of each event Pokémon given out as there are eligible participants.
- You will find the egg on the main Adopt page, not in your party right away, so keep searching until you find it.
- You will be the only one able to see your egg, so there's no rush in trying to get your egg before someone else.
- You do not need to be online when I run the script to release the Pokémon, you just must complete the above requirements.
Update #1: The Unown eggs have been given out! Check the Events page to see what you've won!