There's a lot in store this month! First off, the event will be a new system I've been working on. This may make a return later as another event or maybe as a weekly or monthly mini-event, but for now, it's here for this month! Funfest Missions! Basically, everyone that wishes to participate can join the mission, help complete whatever task it asks, and at the end of the day if it's completed, receive a Pass Orb! These will be used to determine if you win the prize egg at the end of the month.
Also a new game is being released today, the Magic Jump! I wonder what the prizes are...
Finally, everyone knows that April is Dunsparce Appreciation Month, so there will be an event ticket and a multiplier for it!
Enjoy the new stuff and good luck!
Requirements for winning a prize egg
- You may only obtain one of the eggs that will be given out, per event.
- You may only obtain a prize Pokémon once. Meaning, if you obtain a Zapdos during one month, you can't obtain a Zapdos during the next event with a Zapdos in it.
- There will be as many of each Legendary Pokémon given out as there are eligible participants.
- You will find the egg on the main Adopt page, not in your party right away, and keep searching until you find it.
- You will be the only one able to see your egg, so there's no rush in trying to get your egg before someone else.
- You do not need to be online when I run the script to release the Pokémon, you just must complete the above requirements.
Update #1: April Fools everyone! While some of the updates yesterday were real, most were April Fools' Day pranks. The Funfest Missions are the only real thing for this month. The Magic Jump game will always result in a loss, the multiplier (0.41x) actually decreased the normal amount of egg steps eggs would receive, and the Dunsparce Appreciation Month was a fake holiday. Gotchya! April Fools! The Magic Jump game will still be live for the time being, but the link in the sidebar will be taken off soon.
Update #2: Now, to announce how the prizes this month will be awarded. For every 10 Pass Orbs you have collected, you will receive a Cobalion, Terrakion, and Virizion, in that order. Yes, you can receive all three this month. Also, for the last week, starting on April 24th until the end of the month, two Pass Orbs will be given for completing the missions instead of one, to help people get to that 30 mark and help newcomers get up there too. Enjoy!
Update #3: Event eggs are out! Anyone that had over 5 Pass Orbs also got a consolation Nugget for participating. Enjoy, and thanks for helping with all the missions this month!