April 2013 Event and New Stuff!

Read the newest announcments to the Poliwager Adoptables here!
Lyncher

#51 Post by Lyncher » Sun May 05, 2013 3:18 am

Excuse me for being new to the spending your whole life searching for pokemon eggs that could be sent right to your party [I don't care if it wouldn't be fun or not.]. But I don't see how the description of the eggs makes it easier to spot. I never got an event that wasn't a twisted April fools joke before. So excuse me if I don't know what an event egg description looks like. You know, it gets frustrating when you have no dang clue what you are looking for and wasting hours of your time trying to find it.
Please click them

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#52 Post by Slix » Sun May 05, 2013 8:27 am

Then wait for the Adopt page to be a little more empty or randomly find it when you visit the page. The way the script is made for events it would not be possible to put it into your party, since some people wouldn't have room and there could be issues. You don't need to immediately find it, and when you see the description for legendary eggs, you'll notice it's special right away, that's how the descriptions are made for them.

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

Luna08
Poliwag Baby
Poliwag Baby

#53 Post by Luna08 » Wed May 08, 2013 8:54 pm

i've spent days looking and i have yet to find it
"Ride free citizen." Throttle
I wasn't meant to be understood

http://kuro-kai08.deviantart.com/journal/Eggs-431866768

Lyncher

#54 Post by Lyncher » Tue May 14, 2013 12:19 am

Same here. I've spent days since I got the thing and I still haven't found it. What is in the description that makes it stand out? Instead of just telling us that the description is special and you'll know right away. Why not just tell us what it is?
Please click them

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#55 Post by Slix » Tue May 14, 2013 8:41 am

Because that's how all the descriptions are, not allowed to give them out. Keep in mind too that right now there are tons of Springtime Sandshrew in there so that can make it harder to find your eggs. It took me over a week to find one of mine too.

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

Luna08
Poliwag Baby
Poliwag Baby

#56 Post by Luna08 » Wed May 15, 2013 4:41 pm

i guess i'll never get it and i worked for it too its so sad that i and many others who can't find it isn't getting help
"Ride free citizen." Throttle
I wasn't meant to be understood

http://kuro-kai08.deviantart.com/journal/Eggs-431866768

evergreenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

#57 Post by evergreenn » Wed May 15, 2013 7:07 pm

Look, I haven't found one of mine either, but I'm not going on and on about it. You'll find it eventually, just be patient. It's not like it will just disappear because you can't find it right away.

Lyncher

#58 Post by Lyncher » Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:49 am

I still haven't found my event eggs. I don't see what would make the description of them so much different and stand out then the others. That you can find them so fast. ;/ I've searched for days, weeks, hours and so on and so on and I STILL haven't found my event eggs.
Please click them

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.