Happy November! This month we’re doing something special, because it’s the month of Poliwager’s 5th anniversary! On November 27th Poliwager will be 5 years old! It’s hard to believe it’s come this far, every year seems to go by fast, but it’s been so much fun and I’m glad to have been able to share my love of Poliwag and Pokémon with everyone!
So, onto the event! Actually, this November, there will be two events. It will be both a Pokémon Raising Competition, as well as a Shiny Hunt! These events will both be going at the same time, so if you get a Shiny Pokémon, you’ll win one prize, and if you get the Pokémon raised, you’ll get another. This means there will be two prizes, and everyone is able to get both. The conditions are as follows:
For the Pokémon Raising Competition, the Pokémon to raise is Poliwag! If you're new to these types of events, it works like this. You must obtain a Poliwag egg, hatch it, and raise it to level 50 by the end of the month to be eligible for the event prize. This Poliwag must have an ID number of greater than 92225, meaning only newly adopted Poliwag will be eligible. Raising is simple! By clicking others often and posting its image codes in your signature here on Poliwager Forums or other forums, it will gain maturity fairly fast. Basically this means that if you already own a Poliwag over level 50 it will not count, you will need to find and raise another one with the ID number greater than the one listed earlier.
For the Shiny Hunt, the Pokémon is also Poliwag! All you need to do is hatch a shiny Poliwag by the end of the month with the same conditions as above, an ID number of at least 92225 to win a prize egg! Basically this means that if you already own a shiny Poliwag it will not count, you will need to find and raise another one with the ID number greater than the one listed earlier.
Good luck and happy anniversary to Poliwager!
Requirements for winning a prize egg
- You may only obtain one of the eggs that will be given out, per event.
- You may only obtain a prize Pokémon once. Meaning, if you obtain a Zapdos during one month, you can't obtain a Zapdos during the next event with a Zapdos in it.
- There will be as many of each Legendary Pokémon given out as there are eligible participants.
- You will find the egg on the main Adopt page, not in your party right away, and keep searching until you find it.
- You will be the only one able to see your egg, so there's no rush in trying to get your egg before someone else.
- You do not need to be online when I run the script to release the Pokémon, you just must complete the above requirements.
Update #1: Event eggs are out for the winners! Winners received an Articuno, Zapdos, or Moltres egg depending on their past winnings, and a second one if they obtained a shiny during the month too.