November 2013 Event

Read the newest announcments to the Poliwager Adoptables here!
Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#1 Post by Slix » Fri Nov 01, 2013 12:05 am

BE SURE TO READ THIS ENTIRE POST BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS. I WILL NOT ANSWER ANY THAT CAN BE FOUND HERE.

Happy November! This month we’re doing something special, because it’s the month of Poliwager’s 5th anniversary! On November 27th Poliwager will be 5 years old! It’s hard to believe it’s come this far, every year seems to go by fast, but it’s been so much fun and I’m glad to have been able to share my love of Poliwag and Pokémon with everyone!

So, onto the event! Actually, this November, there will be two events. It will be both a Pokémon Raising Competition, as well as a Shiny Hunt! These events will both be going at the same time, so if you get a Shiny Pokémon, you’ll win one prize, and if you get the Pokémon raised, you’ll get another. This means there will be two prizes, and everyone is able to get both. The conditions are as follows:

For the Pokémon Raising Competition, the Pokémon to raise is Poliwag! If you're new to these types of events, it works like this. You must obtain a Poliwag egg, hatch it, and raise it to level 50 by the end of the month to be eligible for the event prize. This Poliwag must have an ID number of greater than 92225, meaning only newly adopted Poliwag will be eligible. Raising is simple! By clicking others often and posting its image codes in your signature here on Poliwager Forums or other forums, it will gain maturity fairly fast. Basically this means that if you already own a Poliwag over level 50 it will not count, you will need to find and raise another one with the ID number greater than the one listed earlier.

For the Shiny Hunt, the Pokémon is also Poliwag! All you need to do is hatch a shiny Poliwag by the end of the month with the same conditions as above, an ID number of at least 92225 to win a prize egg! Basically this means that if you already own a shiny Poliwag it will not count, you will need to find and raise another one with the ID number greater than the one listed earlier.

Good luck and happy anniversary to Poliwager!

Requirements for winning a prize egg

• You may only obtain one of the eggs that will be given out, per event.
  • You may only obtain a prize Pokémon once. Meaning, if you obtain a Zapdos during one month, you can't obtain a Zapdos during the next event with a Zapdos in it.
  • There will be as many of each Legendary Pokémon given out as there are eligible participants.
  • You will find the egg on the main Adopt page, not in your party right away, and keep searching until you find it.
  • You will be the only one able to see your egg, so there's no rush in trying to get your egg before someone else.
  • You do not need to be online when I run the script to release the Pokémon, you just must complete the above requirements.

Update #1: Event eggs are out for the winners! Winners received an Articuno, Zapdos, or Moltres egg depending on their past winnings, and a second one if they obtained a shiny during the month too.

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

Vaporized
Poliwag Teenager
Poliwag Teenager

#2 Post by Vaporized » Sat Nov 02, 2013 12:37 pm

1st post!

also i can finish leveling it up, but not sure about shiny >.>

BLEACHIchigo1
Poliwag Teenager
Poliwag Teenager

#3 Post by BLEACHIchigo1 » Sat Nov 02, 2013 12:41 pm

:poliwag: Good luck for raising and hunting to all! I´ll try my best for click back because the time zone, but if I not clicked back pm me.
I´m like a Vampire XD

smallboy11
Poliwag Adult
Poliwag Adult

#4 Post by smallboy11 » Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:30 pm

I've never actually finished a raising competition or a shiny hunt so we'll see how I do.
Please Click:

My Mewtwo Team:

Shadow Watcher
Poliwag Baby
Poliwag Baby
Location: Attacking defenseless Espeons with Umbroen.UMBREON RULES!!!

#5 Post by Shadow Watcher » Tue Nov 05, 2013 4:57 pm

-_- This won't end well.
I'm horrible at shiny and raising events :) still competing in it though :P
Expert spriter here :D
What? Don't believe me?
ImageImageImageImageImage
How about now?ImageThought so!
----> http://forums.gtsplus.net/index.php?showtopic=70280 <----Shop on GTSPlus known as DarkWolverine ^^
THE ANIMAL NOT THE HERO!

Vaporized
Poliwag Teenager
Poliwag Teenager

#6 Post by Vaporized » Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:47 pm

don't know how many poliwags i have hatched already... i guess i'll have to hatch a lot more to get some results xd

as for the raising, i think i can finish by the end of the month :P

BLEACHIchigo1
Poliwag Teenager
Poliwag Teenager

#7 Post by BLEACHIchigo1 » Fri Nov 08, 2013 3:54 am

A hour on the Adopt Page and no Poliwag eggs. -.-

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#8 Post by Slix » Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:45 am

Thought it would make more. *goes to fix*

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

BLEACHIchigo1
Poliwag Teenager
Poliwag Teenager

#9 Post by BLEACHIchigo1 » Sat Nov 09, 2013 2:53 am

I found some, thanks Slix. ^¬^

Vaporized
Poliwag Teenager
Poliwag Teenager

#10 Post by Vaporized » Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:48 pm

lol haha, took me 15 min to find 6 eggs once, but nothing more XD

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.