December 2013 Event

Read the newest announcments to the Poliwager Adoptables here!
critter141151
Poliwag Baby
Poliwag Baby

#11 Post by critter141151 » Sat Dec 07, 2013 10:39 am

Hey, just out of curiosity did you already come up with the missions for each day or have you been modifying them as the event goes along? c:

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#12 Post by Slix » Sat Dec 07, 2013 10:48 am

I've been modifying the amounts since you guys make it look easy every day, but the missions are randomly selected each day.

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

Vaporized
Poliwag Teenager
Poliwag Teenager

#13 Post by Vaporized » Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:17 pm

Santa Slix wrote:I've been modifying the amounts since you guys make it look easy every day, but the missions are randomly selected each day.
knew it :p

70 items was a bit... much

haha

MidnightMoon

#14 Post by MidnightMoon » Tue Dec 10, 2013 1:51 pm

Vaporized wrote:
MidnightMoon wrote:Cool this sounds fun! :D I joined today but I feel bad because I didnt do anything to help lol the challenge was already complete by the time I joined
lol haha, don't feel bad XP

most of the people don't need to do anything since the event is easy except when it tells us to find like 10 items >.>''

that's when we need everyone's help XD
Hahaha I know, its still fun to help out though :D Wow I can see how we need everyone's help with item missions!
Vaporized wrote:
Santa Slix wrote:I've been modifying the amounts since you guys make it look easy every day, but the missions are randomly selected each day.

knew it :p

70 items was a bit... much

haha
Holy cow 70? The heck were you thinking Slix? XD
Yay! Pokemon!

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#15 Post by Slix » Tue Dec 10, 2013 1:53 pm

It was still completed halfway through the day! :P

Let's get the item finding mission going guys!

Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.

MidnightMoon

#16 Post by MidnightMoon » Tue Dec 10, 2013 2:10 pm

Haha wow nice!
I'm helping with it :D
Yay! Pokemon!

Vaporized
Poliwag Teenager
Poliwag Teenager

#17 Post by Vaporized » Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:08 pm

lol haha, can't really participate much with anything relating to interactions much...

have a lot of stuff to do this week >.>

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#18 Post by Slix » Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:29 pm

Thanks for the help guys, we got it!

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#19 Post by Slix » Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:27 pm

Santa Slix wrote:Update #1: From today until the end of the month you can receive two Pass Orbs for completing a Mission at the end of the day, to help those catch up who joined later in the month.
Also, as you may have noticed, there are Christmas Tropius to adopt on the Adopt page until the end of the month as well.
And finally, I will be out of town from the 28th until the 1st, possibly without internet. If I don't have internet until I get home, the event script and the new event topic will not be posted right away. I hope you all understand, but it will only be a few hour wait either way. Which leads us to the last bit of update news here, the prize Pokémon! For collecting at least 15 Pass Orbs, you will be able to receive Heatran as the prize!

Kyliebell100
Poliwag Adult
Poliwag Adult
Location: The Wonderful Kalos Region with my loyal Sylveon named Adori

#20 Post by Kyliebell100 » Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:16 pm

I have Heatran in my Pokémon W2 version. I have 10 more Pass Orbs to go to get it's egg on Poliwager Adoptables. Still trying to find the Mewtwo and Moltres eggs. >.>
I wonder what tomorrow's Funfest Mission is... Or will it be the same one as today?

Last bumped by Slix on Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:16 pm.
Puffles says...
<(Hey everyone! Click me please!)

Melodia says...
<(Click that guy up there!)

Fluffles says...
<(Click me too!)

Image Image

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.