Happy March! This month, we'll be doing a Pokémon Raising Competition! For the Pokémon Raising Competition, the Pokémon to raise is Pinsir! If you're new to these types of events, it works like this. You must obtain a Pinsir egg, hatch it, and raise it to level 50 by the end of the month to be eligible for the event prize. Raising is simple! By clicking others often and posting its image codes in your signature here on Poliwager Forums or other forums, it will gain maturity fairly fast, plus this encourages sharing Poliwager image codes on other sites to help bring in new members (as well as create a more active atmosphere here on the Poliwager Forums!)!
Best of luck to everyone! This month I'll also be giving away a new legendary Pokemon that is not already on Poliwager Adoptables, so stay tuned for that update!
Requirements for winning a prize egg
- You may only obtain one of the eggs that will be given out, per event.
- You may only obtain a prize Pokémon once. Meaning, if you obtain a Zapdos during one month, you can't obtain a Zapdos during the next event with a Zapdos in it.
- There will be as many of each Legendary Pokémon given out as there are eligible participants.
- You will find the egg on the main Adopt page, not in your party right away, and keep searching until you find it.
- You will be the only one able to see your egg, so there's no rush in trying to get your egg before someone else.
- You do not need to be online when I run the script to release the Pokémon, you just must complete the above requirements.
Update #1: I have decided that this month's prize egg will be Genesect! Keep up the good raising!
Update #2: Event eggs are out to anyone with a Pinsir that reached level 30 or higher! I lowered the limit since only three people had it completed.