June 2014 Event + Poliwager Adoptables' 4th Birthday

Read the newest announcments to the Poliwager Adoptables here!
Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#1 Post by Slix » Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:00 am

BE SURE TO READ THIS ENTIRE POST BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS. I WILL NOT ANSWER ANY THAT CAN BE FOUND HERE.

Today, June 1, is Poliwager Adoptables' 4th birthday! Back in 2010 I started up the Adoptables with a very small amount of features (and only a handful of Pokémon), but we've come a very long way in the past 4 years. Thanks to everyone who has been a part of it since the start, and everyone along the way! I really love seeing you guys enjoy raising Pokémon on the Poliwager Adoptables. I'm looking forward to another year doing this and seeing where things go!

Now, onto the June event. This month is going to be a Shiny Hunt month! The Pokémon to hunt this time is Magby! All you need to do is hatch a shiny Magby by the end of the month and you will be able to win a prize egg! There is a Stats page listing for the eggs here. And so I don't have to answer it in the future, yes, you may evolve it at any time. :)

Good luck, and happy birthday Poliwager Adoptables! Enjoy the 4x multiplier today!

Requirements for winning a prize egg

• You may only obtain one of the eggs that will be given out, per event.
  • You may only obtain a prize Pokémon once. Meaning, if you obtain a Zapdos during one month, you can't obtain a Zapdos during the next event with a Zapdos in it.
  • There will be as many of each Legendary Pokémon given out as there are eligible participants.
  • You will find the egg on the main Adopt page, not in your party right away, and keep searching until you find it.
  • You will be the only one able to see your egg, so there's no rush in trying to get your egg before someone else.
  • You do not need to be online when I run the script to release the Pokémon, you just must complete the above requirements.

Update #1: The event eggs are out! The prize this month is Giratina Altered! Enjoy!

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

DarthPhoenix
Poliwag Baby
Poliwag Baby

#2 Post by DarthPhoenix » Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:34 am

Happy Birthday! Haha, good luck everyone on the Shiny Hunt.
"The Force is strong with this one..."

ghostyTrickster
Poliwag Kid
Poliwag Kid

#3 Post by ghostyTrickster » Sun Jun 01, 2014 1:02 am

sweet! a shiny hunt!

good luck everybody!

BLEACHIchigo1
Poliwag Teenager
Poliwag Teenager

#4 Post by BLEACHIchigo1 » Sun Jun 01, 2014 9:03 am

Gratulations to 4th Birthday! ♪ Good luck in hunting ☆^¬^☆

Pokegirl24
Poliwag Baby
Poliwag Baby

#5 Post by Pokegirl24 » Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:48 am

Here is wishing everyone luck on their shiny hunt and to also say Happy 4th Birthday!

critter141151
Poliwag Baby
Poliwag Baby

#6 Post by critter141151 » Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:52 pm

First one to get a Magby! c:

tpf
Poliwag Baby
Poliwag Baby

#7 Post by tpf » Sun Jun 22, 2014 3:05 am

Second and third to hatch a Shiny Magby! :D
Best day in Poliwager ever. xD
Can't wait to see what the prize is.

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#8 Post by Slix » Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:13 pm

Slix wrote:Update #1: The event eggs are out! The prize this month is Giratina Altered! Enjoy!

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

PokeLeaf

#9 Post by PokeLeaf » Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:36 am

will there be event for august?

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.