January and February 2015 Event

Read the newest announcments to the Poliwager Adoptables here!
Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#1 Post by Slix » Fri Jan 02, 2015 2:29 pm

Happy New Year everyone! Here we go, it's 2015 and Poliwager Adoptables has some cool things in store for the new year!

First off, I wanted to apologize for the delay in posting this; I was out of town and had very limited internet access for a few days.

Secondly, I wanted to try something new with the monthly events, since I realized that not as many people are participating in the events during the month, and that's likely due to a few reasons, probably including school and other things that come up. So this month, the monthly event will actually span (on purpose, since this has happened in the past, but was usually decided at the last minute to extend it) over the course of 2 months so more users will have time to participate and try to complete it to win an event egg!

So, the even this time will be a Shiny Hunt for Cryogonal, a species just discovered on Poliwager Adoptables! All you need to do to participate is try to hatch a shiny Cryogonal before the end of February to participate! To help, you can post around Poliwager Forums with your eggs in your signature to help your eggs hatch quicker from gaining Views, and there will be multipliers on the weekends to assist you!

Good luck! :)

Requirements for winning a prize egg

• You may only obtain one of the eggs that will be given out, per event.
  • You may only obtain a prize Pokémon once. Meaning, if you obtain a Zapdos during one month, you can't obtain a Zapdos during the next event with a Zapdos in it.
  • There will be as many of each Legendary Pokémon given out as there are eligible participants.
  • You will find the egg on the main Adopt page, not in your party right away, and keep searching until you find it.
  • You will be the only one able to see your egg, so there's no rush in trying to get your egg before someone else.
  • You do not need to be online when I run the script to release the Pokémon, you just must complete the above requirements.

Update #1: On February 14, Valentine's Day, there will be Valentine's Squirtles available to adopt! Be sure to get one on that day, as they'll only be available for a short time!

Update #2: Shaymin prize eggs are out now! Go check the Event page to see your prize egg information!

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#2 Post by Slix » Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:02 pm

This event is going on until the end of February, remember! Keep up the search and good luck!

On February 14, Valentine's Day, there will be Valentine's Squirtles available to adopt! Be sure to get one on that day, as they'll only be available for a short time!

Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#3 Post by Slix » Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:42 pm

Shaymin prize eggs are out now! Go check the Event page to see your prize egg information!

charizard x
Poliwag Baby
Poliwag Baby

#4 Post by charizard x » Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:26 am

how do you get shaymin
click on eggs and pokemon plz daily my name is dominique i am looking all of the other starters i have cyndaquil and oshuwatt, snivy and squirtle charamander,piplup . I am looking for the other legendaries i have tordanus latios and mespirt and .I also looking for any shiny pokemon and my fc is 0946 3125 3124 3124 my ign for x and y is dominique my ign for omega ruby is goku and my ign for alpha sapphire is vegeta and can breed anything for me just ask mii name nique

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#5 Post by Slix » Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:35 am

Check the Event page for details please.

charizard x
Poliwag Baby
Poliwag Baby

#6 Post by charizard x » Thu Mar 12, 2015 11:56 am

so i have to get cryogonal eggs to get the shaymin egg correct sorry for being so annoying
click on eggs and pokemon plz daily my name is dominique i am looking all of the other starters i have cyndaquil and oshuwatt, snivy and squirtle charamander,piplup . I am looking for the other legendaries i have tordanus latios and mespirt and .I also looking for any shiny pokemon and my fc is 0946 3125 3124 3124 my ign for x and y is dominique my ign for omega ruby is goku and my ign for alpha sapphire is vegeta and can breed anything for me just ask mii name nique

charizard x
Poliwag Baby
Poliwag Baby

#7 Post by charizard x » Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:00 am

what happened to the cryogonal eggs in the shelter i don't see them anymore

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#8 Post by Slix » Mon Mar 16, 2015 2:38 pm

This event is over, since it is no longer January or February, so there aren't as many Cryogonal to adopt. Sorry that you missed the event.

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.