March & April 2015 Event

Read the newest announcments to the Poliwager Adoptables here!
Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#1 Post by Slix » Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:15 am

The next two months, March and April, there will be a new type of event to participate in. In order to participate, you need to buy a Parcel, a new Key Item. This item costs only 200 Poke Dollars. Then, once you have bought a Parcel, you may give it to one of your Pokémon, and based on that Pokemon, you will receive a prize egg at the end of April. However, there are a few conditions that your Pokémon must meet before you can give the Parcel to your Pokémon:
  • The Pokémon must be at least Level 20. Any level beyond that might influence the prize as well.
  • The Pokémon must be obtained after midnight of March 1, 2015 (according to its Originally Obtained date on its Stats page) and hatched by you.
  • How many times the Pokémon has evolved might have some influence on your prize.
  • The rarity might have some influence on your prize.
  • The amount of views might have some influence on your prize.
  • The happiness might have some influence on your prize.
  • Whether the Pokémon is shiny might have some influence on your prize.

The Parcel-attaching page is not live quite yet, but will be soon, but that gives you time to start raising a Pokémon to give it to.

Good luck! Speculation of this event is welcomed to be posted in this thread as well!

Requirements for winning a prize egg

• There will be as many of each Legendary Pokémon given out as there are eligible participants.
  • You will find the egg on the main Adopt page, not in your party right away, and keep searching until you find it.
  • You will be the only one able to see your egg, so there's no rush in trying to get your egg before someone else.
  • You do not need to be online when I run the script to give out the Pokémon, you just must complete the above requirements.

Update #1: The Parcel can now be attached to your Pokémon via its Stats page. The Parcel can be added or removed at any time to any of the qualifying Pokémon, and the Pokémon can still be interacted with while holding the Parcel. Best of luck, once again!

Update #2: Happy April everyone! This month, as you know, is Dunsparce Appreciation Month! So, to celebrate, today there is an Event Ticket for Dunsparce! There is also a 0.41x multiplier today because of the occasion! Also, from Friday April 3rd until Sunday, Easter, April 5th, there will be Easter Happiny eggs available to adopt, so be sure to get one! One last thing, if you haven't seen the update for the Game Corner Poster, please make sure you check it out! Happy April, and good luck on the rest of this month's event!

Update #3: In case you haven't noticed, Dunsparce Appreciation Month and the 0.41x multiplier were April Fools jokes. Hope you enjoyed the little bit of humor, and enjoy the free Dunsparce!

Update #4: Event eggs are out! To those who have participated, based on various values (Happiness, Level, Views, Shininess, etc.), you have received a score for your Pokémon holding the Parcel. Depending on that score, you have been given a number of event eggs. You can see what you have obtained by going to the Event page! Hope you enjoyed this event as much as I did! Thanks for participating!

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

BLEACHIchigo1
Poliwag Teenager
Poliwag Teenager

#2 Post by BLEACHIchigo1 » Sun Mar 01, 2015 6:35 pm

Can it be a breeded egg too?

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#3 Post by Slix » Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:16 pm

Yes it can, as long as the original obtained date qualifies.

Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#4 Post by Slix » Wed Apr 01, 2015 12:04 am

Update #2: Happy April everyone! This month, as you know, is Dunsparce Appreciation Month! So, to celebrate, today there is an Event Ticket for Dunsparce! There is also a 0.41x multiplier today because of the occasion! Also, from Friday April 3rd until Sunday, Easter, April 5th, there will be Easter Happiny eggs available to adopt, so be sure to get one! One last thing, if you haven't seen the update for the Game Corner Poster, please make sure you check it out!

Chaze the Chat
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

#5 Post by Chaze the Chat » Wed Apr 01, 2015 1:10 pm

April is the best month, because not only does it house my birthday, but it's also Dunsparce appreciation month

I don't care, if we're dead, I am Captain Splendid.

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#6 Post by Slix » Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:41 am

Update #3: In case you haven't noticed, Dunsparce Appreciation Month and the 0.41x multiplier were April Fools jokes. Hope you enjoyed the little bit of humor, and enjoy the free Dunsparce!

BLEACHIchigo1
Poliwag Teenager
Poliwag Teenager

#7 Post by BLEACHIchigo1 » Wed Apr 08, 2015 8:16 am

Good luck everyone :)

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#8 Post by Slix » Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:37 pm

Be sure to get your Parcels attached in the next few days before the end of the month! Multipliers are active to help you finish up!

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#9 Post by Slix » Thu Apr 30, 2015 11:57 pm

Update #4: Event eggs are out! To those who have participated, based on various values (Happiness, Level, Views, Shininess, etc.), you have received a score for your Pokémon holding the Parcel. Depending on that score, you have been given a number of event eggs. You can see what you have obtained by going to the Event page! Hope you enjoyed this event as much as I did! Thanks for participating!

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.