Welcome to May 2015! This event will only last one month instead of the previous few events that lasted two months. This month's event will be a Relic Collecting event! To participate, simply adopt eggs and interact with other users' Pokémon and eggs to collect some Relics! You can see how many Relics you have by going to your profile, or to the Users Stats page. Prizes will be determined later in the month, to those who have obtained more than 100 Relics. Please note that the mobile version of the site does not allow you to find Relics currently. Good luck interacting and obtaining Relics!
Also beginning today, Springtime Sandshrew will be available for a few weeks on the Adopt page, so be sure to get a couple while they're out for Spring!
Requirements for winning a prize egg
- You may only obtain one of the eggs that will be given out, per event.
- You may only obtain a prize Pokémon once. Meaning, if you obtain a Zapdos during one month, you can't obtain a Zapdos during the next event with a Zapdos in it.
- There will be as many of each Legendary Pokémon given out as there are eligible participants.
- You will find the egg on the main Adopt page, not in your party right away, and keep searching until you find it.
- You will be the only one able to see your egg, so there's no rush in trying to get your egg before someone else.
- You do not need to be online when I run the script to release the Pokémon, you just must complete the above requirements.
Update #1: Event eggs are out! The prizes were Keldeo, Cobalion, and Virizion. Enjoy!