Here we are, it's July! This month is something familiar to most of you, a shiny hunt! However, there will be two Pokemon to hunt for shinies this month! Both Solrock and Lunatone will be the Pokemon to shiny hunt for. This month, though, there will be two different prize eggs depending on which Pokemon you find a shiny of, and if you find one of each, you'll receive both event eggs! Getting a shiny Solrock will get you a Ho-Oh event egg, and getting a shiny Lunatone will get you a Lugia event egg!
Weekends will be multipliers, as well as the 1st and 4th of July! There is a Stats page listing for the eggs that have not hatched yet as well, to interact with all of them easier. Also, be sure to post your Pokémon in your signature on Poliwager Forums (and other forums you might be on as well!) and post in different topics around to get views for your eggs to hatch them quicker! Good luck!
Requirements for winning a prize egg
- You may only obtain one of the eggs that will be given out, per event.
- You may only obtain a prize Pokémon once. Meaning, if you obtain a Zapdos during one month, you can't obtain a Zapdos during the next event with a Zapdos in it.
- There will be as many of each Legendary Pokémon given out as there are eligible participants.
- You will find the egg on the main Adopt page, not in your party right away, and keep searching until you find it.
- You will be the only one able to see your egg, so there's no rush in trying to get your egg before someone else.
- You do not need to be online when I run the script to release the Pokémon, you just must complete the above requirements.
Update #1: The July event will be continued into August to give everyone a chance to get some shinies, since there haven't been many hatched yet. Good luck!
Update #2: Ho-Oh and Lugia eggs are out for those that obtained shinies! Check the Event page to see your prizes!