January 2016 Event!

Read the newest announcments to the Poliwager Adoptables here!
evergreenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

#1 Post by evergreenn » Fri Jan 01, 2016 12:09 am

BE SURE TO READ THIS ENTIRE POST BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS. I WILL NOT ANSWER ANY THAT CAN BE FOUND HERE.

Hey everyone! Happy New Year, and welcome to 2016! I hope this year turns out to be a great year, both for Poliwager, and for each and every one of you! Let's move onto the event details for this month!

This month will be a Funfest Mission event! What this means is this: Every day a mission gets posted to the Funfest page, and in order to complete the mission and receive a Pass Orb, every member that joins the mission that day can help complete it by doing their part! The missions vary from getting a certain number of interactions, buying a certain number of items, or finding a certain number of berries, and some are easier than others, but that doesn't mean you should slack on helping out! Users with at least 20 Pass Orbs will receive a prize egg at the end of the month! For the last two weeks of the month (from January 17th until the 31st), 2 Pass Orbs will be given for completed missions to help new users to get to the required 20 by the end of the month.

This month's prize Pokémon will be something new for Poliwager Adoptables, but thanks to the awesome people at Smogon, I think it's time we begin adding 6th generation Pokémon to the mix. The prize egg will be a legendary Pokémon from Pokémon X and Y, Zygarde!

Good luck, and Happy New Year!

Requirements for winning a prize egg

• You may only obtain one of the eggs that will be given out, per event.
  • There will be as many of each event Pokémon given out as there are eligible participants.
  • You will find the egg on the main Adopt page, not in your party right away, so keep searching until you find it.
  • You will be the only one able to see your egg, so there's no rush in trying to get your egg before someone else.
  • You do not need to be online when I run the script to release the Pokémon, you just must complete the above requirements.

Update #1: Event eggs are out! I'm really sorry guys, but shortly before midnight I was testing something for the event script, and I accidentally reset everyone's Pass Orbs, and I didn't have a backup recent enough to figure out who would have gotten the right amount of Pass Orbs before the end of the month, though I did have the members that had 20+ already, so as a generosity offering, I'm giving the Zygarde event eggs to everyone that already had 20+ Pass Orbs, and anyone who entered the Funfest Mission today for the last day of the month. I'm really sorry about this, but hopefully everyone that should have gotten the 20+ Pass Orbs gets the event egg as they should. If I missed you, though, and you know you had 18 Pass Orbs on the day of the 31st, please PM me to notify me, and I'll get your event egg for you!

Again, I'm so sorry I managed to mess this up, but hopefully things work out with it! Enjoy the Zygarde and the start of Gen 6 on Poliwager Adoptables!

Crocodile

#2 Post by Crocodile » Sat Jan 02, 2016 12:56 am

Tyranitaaar /whispers hopefully into the night

XShinigamiX
Poliwag Kid
Poliwag Kid

#3 Post by XShinigamiX » Sat Jan 02, 2016 12:58 pm

Glad to know that Slix went to go check that out ^-^ It's going to be fun to see the new Gen 6 Pokémon. Oh if you need help with the Shiny Pallets/Recoloring, I wouldn't mind helping.
Whether we die or not, isn't really that big a deal.

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#4 Post by Slix » Mon Feb 01, 2016 12:02 am

Update #1: Event eggs are out! I'm really sorry guys, but shortly before midnight I was testing something for the event script, and I accidentally reset everyone's Pass Orbs, and I didn't have a backup recent enough to figure out who would have gotten the right amount of Pass Orbs before the end of the month, though I did have the members that had 20+ already, so as a generosity offering, I'm giving the Zygarde event eggs to everyone that already had 20+ Pass Orbs, and anyone who entered the Funfest Mission today for the last day of the month. I'm really sorry about this, but hopefully everyone that should have gotten the 20+ Pass Orbs gets the event egg as they should. If I missed you, though, and you know you had 18 Pass Orbs on the day of the 31st, please PM me to notify me, and I'll get your event egg for you!

Again, I'm so sorry I managed to mess this up, but hopefully things work out with it! Enjoy the Zygarde and the start of Gen 6 on Poliwager Adoptables!

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.