Parcel Pokémon is this month's event! In order to participate, you'll need to buy a Parcel, a Key Item. This item costs only 200 Poke Dollars and you only need one. Then, once you have bought a Parcel, you may give it to one of your Pokémon by going to its Stats page on the My Pokémon page, and based on that Pokemon, you will receive a prize egg at the end of the month. However, there are a few conditions that your Pokémon must meet before you can give the Parcel to your Pokémon:
- The Pokémon must be at least Level 20 to participate. You may attach the Parcel to your Pokémon beginning at Level 1, but it will only count at the end of the month if it reached at least Level 20. Any level beyond that might influence the prize as well.
- The Pokémon must be obtained after midnight of August 1, 2016 (according to its Originally Obtained date on its Stats page) and originally obtained and hatched by you.
- How many times the Pokémon has evolved might have some influence on your prize.
- The IVs might have some influence on your prize.
- The rarity might have some influence on your prize.
- The amount of views might have some influence on your prize.
- The happiness might have some influence on your prize.
- Whether the Pokémon is shiny might have some influence on your prize.
Prize egg information will be revealed later!
Requirements for winning a prize egg
- There will be as many of each Legendary Pokémon given out as there are eligible participants.
- You will find the egg on the main Adopt page, not in your party right away, and keep searching until you find it.
- You will be the only one able to see your egg, so there's no rush in trying to get your egg before someone else.
- You do not need to be online when I run the script to give out the Pokémon, you just must complete the above requirements.
Update #1: This month, you may attach your Parcel to any Pokémon obtained during the month, starting at level 1. However, you may only get the prize egg at the end of the month if your Parcel Pokémon is at least level 20. This should help you raise your Parcel Pokémon during the month!
Update #2: Event eggs are out! Unown J, K, L, M, and N are the prize eggs! In case you were wondering, each of the "hints" above contributed to the amount of Unown eggs users received. Notably, Pokémon level, rarity, evolution level, and views helped the most. Enjoy!