Back to school!
This month is a Funfest Mission event! However, this month a new addition is being added to Funfests! Instead of a mission each day, a mission will automatically be created as soon as the previous one is completed! Be sure to continually check on the Funfest Missions page to see if one is already completed and if there is another one to join! For those that are new, Funfest Missions work like this: A mission is posted to the Funfest page, and in order to complete the mission and receive a Pass Orb, every member that joins the mission can help complete it by doing their part! The missions vary from getting a certain number of interactions, buying a certain number of items, or finding a certain number of berries. Some are easier than others, but that doesn't mean you should slack on helping out!
Users with at least 30 Pass Orbs will receive a prize egg at the end of the month! Prize eggs will be announced later on!
As always with a new event type, be sure to post here and let me know if you encounter any bugs with it. Enjoy!
Requirements for winning a prize egg
- You may only obtain one of the eggs that will be given out, per event.
- There will be as many of each event Pokémon given out as there are eligible participants.
- You will find the egg on the main Adopt page, not in your party right away, so keep searching until you find it.
- You will be the only one able to see your egg, so there's no rush in trying to get your egg before someone else.
- You do not need to be online when I run the script to release the Pokémon, you just must complete the above requirements.
Update #1: Missions from now until the end of the month will grant you 2 Pass Orbs! Enjoy and good luck!
Update #2: This event has been extended another month, for a few reasons. I'm a bit busy with school right now, and currently, there is only 1 player with more than 30 Pass Orbs. To compensate, this event will be extended another month, until the end of October. Users with more than 50 Pass Orbs by the end of the month will receive not one, but two prize eggs. Pass Orb rewards will go back to being just 1 per successful mission until the last week of the month as well.
Happy spooky October! In addition to the Update #2 above, this month is a special month for Poliwager Adoptables! The following Pokémon will be making a return throughout the month!
- Birthday Poliwag - October 19th and 24th: To celebrate my birthday and evergreenn's birthday!
- Ghost - October 28-31st: Ghosts will become available the last 4 days of the month! Spooky!
- Halloween Spiritomb - October 31st: There will be a Event Ticket for Halloween Spiritomb for Halloween this year! Be sure to redeem your ticket before the clock hits midnight that day!
Enjoy the extension and good luck!
Update #3: Event eggs are out! Users with more than 30 Pass Orbs received a Latias egg, while users with more than 50 Pass Orbs also received a Latios egg! Enjoy!