February 2017 Event!

Read the newest announcments to the Poliwager Adoptables here!
Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#1 Post by Slix » Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:16 am

BE SURE TO READ THIS ENTIRE POST BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS. I WILL NOT ANSWER ANY THAT CAN BE FOUND HERE.

Hey guys! It's the season of love, and what's more loving than showing off your Pokémon and your Pokémon eggs to others?

This event is going to be something new, and I'm going to give it a try to see how it goes. The goal here is to get more people active on Poliwager Adoptables, and that helps everyone out, because everyone hatches more eggs and has more fun with all of the other sections of the site too! How will we do that, you ask? The event this month will be based around posting your egg and Pokémon image codes on other sites to gain views for your Pokémon. This can easily be done by posting here on the Poliwager Forums, by adding your Egg Image Codes or an individual Pokémon or egg's image codes to your signature on the forums here, or by sharing your egg or Pokémon on Twitter by using the Tweet button on any Pokémon's interaction page. These image codes can also be found by going to a Pokémon's Stats page found on the My Pokémon page. If you're unsure at all how to do any of this, please don't hesitate to post here and ask! Keep in mind that the Poliwager Forums accounts are not linked to the Poliwager Adoptables accounts, so if you haven't made one here yet, be sure to do so!

Ultimately, I would love to see this event bring people onto the Poliwager Forums (because let's face it, it's been slow here lately, and we'd love the company!), as well as allowing you to use whatever other forums or websites you're on to help advertise Poliwager Adoptables by showing off your wonderful Pokémon that you spent time raising.

The goal to win a prize egg will be simple. Get at least 50 views on at least 1 Pokémon that you hatched this month to win! The Pokémon must say it was obtained on at least February 1, 2017 for it to count.

Let's get our Pokémon some views and some extra experience, and let's get Poliwager a little more active again!

Oh yeah, one more thing. On Valentine's Day, February 14th, Valentine's Squirtle will be available to adopt all day! Get one while you can!

Requirements for winning a prize egg

• You may only obtain one of the eggs that will be given out, per event.
  • There will be as many of each event Pokémon given out as there are eligible participants.
  • You will find the egg on the main Adopt page, not in your party right away, so keep searching until you find it.
  • You will be the only one able to see your egg, so there's no rush in trying to get your egg before someone else.
  • You do not need to be online when I run the script to release the Pokémon, you just must complete the above requirements.

Update #1: Event eggs have been given out to anyone with more than 50 views on their Pokémon from this month! The prize egg is a newly discovered Pokémon, the Pirouette Forme of Meloetta!

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#2 Post by Slix » Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:00 am

Update #1: Event eggs have been given out to anyone with more than 50 views on their Pokémon from this month! The prize egg is a newly discovered Pokémon, the Pirouette Forme of Meloetta!

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.