Poliwager Adoptables Down for Maintenance Sunday 4/9/17

Read the newest announcments to the Poliwager Adoptables here!
Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#1 Post by Slix » Fri Apr 07, 2017 12:23 pm

Hey everyone!

This post is just to let you know that the Poliwager Adoptables will be down for maintenance this Sunday, April 9, 2017. It's scheduled to last between 1 and 3 hours, but it's possible there will be some hiccups, so expect it to be down for a couple of hours. I'm planning to take the site down at around 1 PM server time. Following this update, there will be some news regarding the future of the site's database structure, a project I've been working on the past week or so. I'll update this thread regarding any changes to the schedule and to give updates if anything arises!

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#2 Post by Slix » Sun Apr 09, 2017 3:10 pm

Just popping in to say I believe that everything is good! Once I finish up checking it all out, I'll bring the site back online and post an announcement noting the changes I made. Thanks for being patient!

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.