May 2017 Event!

Read the newest announcments to the Poliwager Adoptables here!
Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#1 Post by Slix » Mon May 01, 2017 12:00 am

BE SURE TO READ THIS ENTIRE POST BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS. I WILL NOT ANSWER ANY THAT CAN BE FOUND HERE.

May the force be with you...

This month we'll return to an event we haven't had in a few months: Funfest Missions! If you aren't aware already, Funfest Missions work like this: A site-wide mission gets posted on the Funfest Missions page, and everyone is able to join it at any time. The missions range from interacting with a certain number of Pokémon, to buying a certain number of items in the Poké Mart. As soon as it's completed (every 15 minutes it checks if the conditions are met or not) a new mission is started, and everyone that joined the previous mission will receive 1 Pass Orb. At the end of the month, users with at least 30 Pass Orbs will receive a prize event Pokémon egg!

Good luck!

Requirements for winning a prize egg

• You may only obtain one of the eggs that will be given out, per event.
  • There will be as many of each event Pokémon given out as there are eligible participants.
  • You will find the egg on the main Adopt page, not in your party right away, so keep searching until you find it.
  • You will be the only one able to see your egg, so there's no rush in trying to get your egg before someone else.
  • You do not need to be online when I run the script to release the Pokémon, you just must complete the above requirements.

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#2 Post by Slix » Wed May 17, 2017 6:45 pm

Update #1: Funfest Missions that are completed from now until the end of the month will award 2 Pass Orbs instead of 1! Good luck!

Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#3 Post by Slix » Wed May 31, 2017 11:59 pm

Update #2: The prize eggs have been given out! Heatran was the event Pokémon this month! Enjoy!

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.