Introducing... Medals!

Read the newest announcments to the Poliwager Adoptables here!
Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#1 Post by Slix » Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:43 pm

Hello! This has been an idea of mine for a while now, and I've finally implemented it.

Your Pokémon can now receive Medals for doing various things on Poliwager Adoptables! For now, there are only 2 different Medals (and three ranks: Bronze, Silver, and Gold): Top Adopted Pokémon in a month, and Top Viewed Adopted Pokémon in a month. To see where your Pokémon stand during the month, you can check the Stats page. Note that these are based on when the Pokémon was adopted, so if you adopt something May 30th, but don't hatch it until June 5th, it will not be eligible for this stat, and therefore not the Medal either. The Medals are then given out at the very end of the month each month, and can be seen on their My Pokémon page, or their Level Up page, underneath their IVs. An example can be seen here. You can see the most recent Medal winners here on the Stats page as well.

Please let me know what you guys think of this, and if you have any other ideas for other Medals that could be given out! I have a few ideas for future new Medals, but I have to continue thinking about it. :)

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.