Gotcha! Poliwag Was Added To Your Pokédex!

Read the newest announcments to the Poliwager Adoptables here!
Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#1 Post by Slix » Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:49 pm

Hey there everyone!

I got a suggestion recently for this feature, and as I do, I went ahead and completed it in like 2 days. :P Introducing, an actual Pokédex completion system!

The way it works is quite simple. You hatch an egg, evolve a Pokémon, or adopt a hatched Pokémon from the Shelter, and your Pokédex gets filled in! Hover over the "Obtained" Poké Ball icon or the shiny star in the list to see how many of that species you have obtained! It keeps track of how many Pokémon of that species you've ever obtained, as well as shinies! In addition, you can now see the total number of a species you've ever obtained, as well as the previous counts of how many you currently have, and how many of those are originally obtained by you (from adopting from the Adopt page or from breeding). Please note that this is not retroactive, so if you've obtained a Bulbasaur before, but evolved it or released it before this update, you'll have to get one again to fill in the Dex page for it!

If you experience any bugs, please let me know! I'm excited to see how long it takes you guys to complete the (currently discovered) Pokédex! Good luck!

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

bezo93
Poliwag Baby
Poliwag Baby

#2 Post by bezo93 » Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:48 am

I love this! It makes it much easier to see which pokemon we are missing. Thank you for adding it :D
"Creativity is intelligence having fun."

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#3 Post by Slix » Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:37 pm

A small update, you can now see the top 10 Pokédex and shiny Pokédex completions on the Users Stats page! There are definitely some pretty full dexes already!

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.