This October, we'll be doing something new! From now until the end of October, we'll all be on a hunt for the Super-Sized Pumpkaboo! The other sizes of Pumpkaboo will also be available to adopt, but the rarest of them is the Super-Sized Pumpkaboo! All you need to do is adopt and hatch a Super-Size Pumpkaboo before the end of the month to be eligible for the prize egg given out this month! The prize egg this month will be Darkrai! Remember that getting views for your eggs make them hatch faster! It's easy to get views by posting here on Poliwager Forums with your eggs in your signature. Good luck on your great pumpkin hunt!
There are also some other exciting things happening in this spooky month, including:
- On October 19th and October 24th there will be Birthday Poliwag available to adopt to celebrate my birthday and evergreenn's birthday! Be sure to come online those days to find a birthday surprise of your own, and there will be multipliers for interactions and views too!
- From October 28th to October 31st there will be Ghosts available to adopt as well! Get yours before they disappear!
- On October 31st there will be an Event Ticket for Halloween Spiritomb as well as a multiplier to help you hatch eggs on the last day of the month! Be sure to redeem your ticket before the day ends to put the egg in the Adopt page for you to find!
If there are any questions regarding any of these parts of the event this month, please let me know here!
Requirements for winning a prize egg
- You may only obtain one of the eggs that will be given out, per event.
- There will be as many of each event Pokémon given out as there are eligible participants.
- You will find the egg on the main Adopt page, not in your party right away, so keep searching until you find it.
- You will be the only one able to see your egg, so there's no rush in trying to get your egg before someone else.
- You do not need to be online when I run the script to release the Pokémon, you just must complete the above requirements.