Poliwager Adoptables Ideas/Pokémon Additions

Read the newest announcments to the Poliwager Adoptables here!
Crocodile

#71 Post by Crocodile » Sat Nov 28, 2015 11:05 pm

I would really biasedly love to see Tyranitar (and its preceding evolutions, of course) added. *u*

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#72 Post by Slix » Thu Feb 18, 2016 12:19 am

Larvitar's line was added a few weeks ago! :)

The first post has been updated to reflect the more accurate state of the site, since this topic was posted back in 2011 originally and I've of course changed many things since then and learned a ton about programming and such in that time. :P

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#73 Post by Slix » Mon May 22, 2017 10:10 pm

Just wanted to bump this to say that recently, after the database revamp, I've been adding more and more Pokémon evolution lines that were missing before. If there are any that you want to see added at the top of the priority list, post them here!

Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.

bezo93
Poliwag Baby
Poliwag Baby

#74 Post by bezo93 » Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:01 am

I'd love to see Shellder and Cloyster added, and Seel and Dewgong :)
"Creativity is intelligence having fun."

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#75 Post by Slix » Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:31 pm

Seel and Shellder have been added to the Pokédex and should begin appearing soon!

Chaze the Chat
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

#76 Post by Chaze the Chat » Tue Oct 02, 2018 11:25 am

Things I personally would like to see, I haven't read the rest of the thread so I'm not sure if these have been suggested before l.

-Easier access to Poke Walker. Right now it's kind of hidden inside of the party screen and having its own menu option would make it easier to check the Pokemon currently inside it.

I'll add as I think of them

I don't care, if we're dead, I am Captain Splendid.

momoapplegirl
Donor
Donor

#77 Post by momoapplegirl » Fri Mar 05, 2021 11:33 am

@Slix I think it's really cool that you interact with and listen to your community, and that you actually take our opinions into consideration. Not many creators do that, so I commend and respect you for this. That being said, please hear out my request. I noticed that there are barely any megas in the game, and in the actual Pokémon games, megas aren't used anymore. I would like that to be different on Poliwager. So, I have a Pokémon recommendation for you. More specifically, a mega recommendation.

Mega Manectric.

It's my favorite mega evolution, so I would really appreciate it if you added it to the adoptable's Pokedex. Of course you don't have to if it doesn't align with what you envision for the future of the site, but it would be a cool addition in my opinion. Thank you for taking the time to read this, and I hope you take my idea into consideration.

-Sincerely, Momo
My Party

My Eggs

:D :D :D :D :D :D

Mewtwo Battle

The Most Beautiful Pokémon Ever

:P :P :P :P :P :P

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#78 Post by Slix » Fri Mar 05, 2021 12:53 pm

momoapplegirl wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 11:33 am @Slix I think it's really cool that you interact with and listen to your community, and that you actually take our opinions into consideration. Not many creators do that, so I commend and respect you for this. That being said, please hear out my request. I noticed that there are barely any megas in the game, and in the actual Pokémon games, megas aren't used anymore. I would like that to be different on Poliwager. So, I have a Pokémon recommendation for you. More specifically, a mega recommendation.

Mega Manectric.

It's my favorite mega evolution, so I would really appreciate it if you added it to the adoptable's Pokedex. Of course you don't have to if it doesn't align with what you envision for the future of the site, but it would be a cool addition in my opinion. Thank you for taking the time to read this, and I hope you take my idea into consideration.

-Sincerely, Momo
Thank you for the kind words!

I’ve been slowly adding Mega Pokémon over the past while, so expect to see more of them at some point, including Mega Manectric!

Oshi
Sectional Moderator
Sectional Moderator
Location: In a land filled with dreams and adventures, or behind you

#79 Post by Oshi » Fri Mar 05, 2021 1:11 pm

And maybe there will be some cool "interesting" megas, who knows,
anyway, I notice there isn't a good way to get to the PC in the mobile version of the site. Could you fix that please?
(_\ (_) (_) (_) (_) /_)
(o . o) (ᗜ ˬ ᗜ) (o . o)
('')_('') ('')_('') ('')_('')

...Boki!

Weknd

momoapplegirl
Donor
Donor

#80 Post by momoapplegirl » Fri Mar 05, 2021 1:25 pm

@Slix That's awesome! I'm excited to see what megas you add, especially if Manectric's included. Thank you for your response, I really appreciate it!
My Party

My Eggs

:D :D :D :D :D :D

Mewtwo Battle

The Most Beautiful Pokémon Ever

:P :P :P :P :P :P

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.