Poliwager Adoptables Ideas/Pokémon Additions

Read the newest announcments to the Poliwager Adoptables here!
Sackstuffing
Poliwag Baby
Poliwag Baby

#21 Post by Sackstuffing » Mon May 30, 2011 8:44 pm

Also, I have a question. Are you ever going to put in the Deino/Zwelious/Hydreigon line? Just wonderin'.

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#22 Post by Slix » Mon May 30, 2011 8:57 pm

Added for ya. ;D

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

IcestarRiver
Poliwag Toddler
Poliwag Toddler

#23 Post by IcestarRiver » Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:47 pm

I know that everyone loves Shinies, but is the chance a little too high? Together, Munchlax and I have accumulated 3 Shinies in the past 4 days.

And will there be the Eevee Evolution line soon...? *awkward cough* Like... Fire Eevee, Lightning Eevee, etc. for the different types? Or the Mienfoo Evo line?

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#24 Post by Slix » Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:13 pm

It does seem like there have been more shinies lately, but if you look, there's been over 1800 Pokemon adopted, and only 22 shinies (one of which was made shiny on purpose). So the odds are still only 1%, based on the actual Pokemon adopted and such, and that ratio is how it's set up to be. Now, I think it just seems like more shinies are suddenly coming up, but I think it's just that people have been hatching eggs faster and more frequently. The Stats page helps with that, hatching new eggs.

As for Eevee, I was waiting to see if I could get the promo codes working again, but I suppose I could add them using that idea, just with different names. I'll look into that.

EDIT: Meinfoo was added.

Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.

Jack351
Poliwag Baby
Poliwag Baby

#25 Post by Jack351 » Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:35 pm

Hello, new suggestions for the site and would like something to confirm:

1)Mihez, tpf, me, and other PO members has tried on getting shiny on the past few days, we probably hatched over 600 eggs but none of us got any shiny... Therefore, the 1% chance is completely false!
2)Poliwhirl need to be able to evolve into any form... not like randomly have a chance to evolve to Poliwrath or Politoed....
3)New line for Litwit, Zorua, Lapras, Frillish, Ferroseed, and others too xD
4)Is it possible to add picture on eggs? Like on GPX xD (would be cool but not necessary)
5)New Key Item: Itemfinder and possible of legendary egg randomly found?

Dunno how many of them could become true but would like to see it happen ^^''

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#26 Post by Slix » Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:23 pm

Poliwag is being worked on.
Just because it's a 1% chance, doesn't mean there's a shiny in every 500 eggs. It's still completely random.
I'll add those when I get a chance.
Not as of currently. That requires Javascript knowledge which I have none of. XD
I have plans for more legendaries.

Jack351
Poliwag Baby
Poliwag Baby

#27 Post by Jack351 » Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:24 pm

Sweet! Can't wait XD
Add them as soon as you can lol

catdogmouse
Poliwag Grandparent
Poliwag Grandparent

#28 Post by catdogmouse » Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:45 pm

Alright, Uhhum...

Has anybody heard of the thing where if you breed Latios and Latias you would end up with Latiosis? Well, if you were planning on doing a Latios/Latias event in the future, maybe you could create a Latiosis by breeding the two if one were lucky enough to get both...
...Wait, What?

ImageImageImageImageImage

123till

#29 Post by 123till » Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:03 pm

PLEASE put eeveelutions in this game. . . and lugia, if you haven't already. :mrgreen: :poliwag: :P

tcg77
Poliwag Baby
Poliwag Baby

#30 Post by tcg77 » Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:36 am

I was lucky. I registered and adopted a Shuppet and got myself a shiny Shuppet but now evolved into a shiny Banette. ;D

I was just wondering if you could make a Sandile -> Krokorok -> Krookodile ?

ImageEthan

ImageImageImageImage

^ Click My Pokemon for a hug ^
<Image>

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.