February 2024 Event + Community Weekend [Dark-type]!

Read the newest announcments to the Poliwager Adoptables here!
PoisonIvey1998
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

#1 Post by PoisonIvey1998 » Wed Jan 31, 2024 11:04 pm

~~ And Then There Were Two ~~

Let's start things off with this month's special Pokémon appearing throughout the month.

On February 6th, Mewtwo has its birthday! Be sure to redeem your Event Ticket for Mewtwo before the day is over so you are able to adopt one for yourself!

ImageImage

On February 14th, Valentines Squirtle will be available to adopt from the Adopt page! Be sure to adopt one before they disappear again until next year!

ImageImageImageImage
Pokémon Day 2024!
ImageImageImageImage

February 27th is Pokémon Day! For the 8 days leading up to it, starting on February 20th, and ending on February 27th, special edition Novelty Pikachu with the different partner caps will be available as Event Tickets! Be sure to redeem your tickets every day during that week so you can adopt your 8 special Pikachu!

ImageImageImage
Leap Day Frog Pokémon!
ImageImage

Last but not least this month, Leap Day, a day that only happens every 4 years, is February 29th! Enjoy a 2.29x multiplier and an outbreak of frog Pokémon - Bulbasaur, Poliwag, Croagunk, Tympole, and Froakie to celebrate the special occasion!

Now, what y'all have been waiting for... this month's returning event from its debut last year! This month's event will be a Chocolate Egg Token collecting event! By collecting Chocolate Egg Tokens, you can redeem them during the month for prize eggs in different rarities - Common, Uncommon, Rare, and Ultra Rare! As you can tell from the list presented below, the primary theme for this event is Pairs! You can collect these Chocolate Egg Tokens by interacting with other users' eggs during the month. Eggs can be redeemed by going to the Events page. There may also be a reward for the amount of eggs you redeem in each category at the end of the month. Good luck!

Update 2/29/24: As a disclaimer, you have until March 10th to use your Chocolate Egg Tokens from February's event! You cannot earn any more once March 1 rolls around. On March 11th they will be eaten by Poliwrath and disappear, so be sure to use them as soon as possible! :poliwrath:

This time around, we have decided to make the list public! Here are all the Pokémon you can redeem your egg tokens for, categorized by rarity!
  • Common:
    Nidoran [Female]
    Nidoran [Male]
    Oddish
    Magikarp
    Snubbull
    Wurmple
    Plusle
    Minun
    Volbeat
    Illumise
    Luvdisc
    Buneary
    Finneon
    Pidove
    Woobat
    Frillish
    Scatterbug
    Bounsweet
    Yamper

Uncommon:
    Miltank
    Skitty
    Cherubi
    Shellos [East Sea]
    Shellos [West Sea]
    Hippopotas
    Basculin [Red Stripe]
    Basculin [Blue Stripe]
    Gothita
    Ducklett
    Litleo
    Espurr
    Spritzee
    Swirlix
    Cutiefly
    Comfey
    Gossifleur
    Toxel
    Impidimp

Rare:
    Tauros
    Teddiursa
    Ralts
    Lunatone
    Solrock
    Feebas
    Chatot
    Munna
    Carbink
    Hatenna
    Indeedee
    Morpeko
    Valentine's Squirtle

Ultra Rare:
    Latias
    Latios
    Shaymin [Land Forme]
    Shaymin [Sky Forme]
    Meloetta [Aria Forme]
    Meloetta [Pirouette Forme]
    Diancie
    Kubfu
February Community Weekend!

Community Weekend is a weekend each month aimed towards gathering as a community here on Poliwager Forums, with various bonuses on Poliwager Adoptables. This month's Community Weekend will be from February 16-18! This month's Community Weekend Bonus-type is Dark-type! More of the Bonus-type eggs will appear on Poliwager Adoptables during the weekend and Exp. bonuses will apply to any Bonus-types that you interact with or post here on Poliwager Forums. Add your Bonus-types to your party and signature here and adopt some new ones during Community Weekend!

Community Weekend Details:
  • Community Weekend goes from Friday at 12:00 AM until Sunday at 11:59 PM.
  • More details can be found on the Events page during the Community Weekend.
  • A bonus Pokémon type is chosen for the weekend.
  • Extra 50% Experience from Interactions for the bonus Pokémon type.
  • Extra 50% Experience from Views for the bonus Pokémon type if shared on Poliwager Forums.
  • Extra 50% Experience while Pokémon Camping for the bonus Pokémon type.
  • More of the bonus Pokémon type to adopt.
  • A higher chance of hatching a Shiny bonus Pokémon type.
  • A multiplier on Poliwager Adoptables to help you hatch even more eggs and raise your Pokémon faster.
  • A few random Bonus-type Pokémon are viewable on the Events page to help them level up. Refresh to see more.
  • Image Bronze Community Weekend Interactions Medal - Bonus type Pokémon that get more than 15 Interactions during the weekend
  • Image Silver Community Weekend Interactions Medal - Bonus type Pokémon that get more than 30 Interactions during the weekend
  • Image Gold Community Weekend Interactons Medal - Bonus type Pokémon that get more than 50 Interactions during the weekend
  • Image Bronze Community Weekend Views Medal - Bonus type Pokémon that get more than 15 Views during the weekend
  • Image Silver Community Weekend Views Medal - Bonus type Pokémon that get more than 30 Views during the weekend
  • Image Gold Community Weekend Views Medal - Bonus type Pokémon that get more than 50 Views during the weekend
  • Pokémon and their eligible Medals can be found on the Pokémon Stats page during the Community Weekend.

Say hello and stay a while! It's a great time to tell your friends about Poliwager and hang out with them here, during this month's Community Weekend!

Tell Your Friends!

Lastly, Referral prizes! Tell a new friend about Poliwager Forums, have them post in this topic saying that you referred them here, and you both will receive a small bonus prize on Poliwager Adoptables! Let's continue to make Poliwager Forums a great place to relax and hang out with fellow Pokémon fans. If you have any suggestions on what we can do to make this an even better place to be a part of, please post them here as well!

~~~~~

Happy Valentine's Day! Tell us what your favorite Dark-type Pokémon is!

CartoonAnimalGamer
Donor
Donor

#2 Post by CartoonAnimalGamer » Wed Jan 31, 2024 11:06 pm

Yay Dark!! Can't wait for these new events to start!. 😁
Please Click My Beloved Babies!.

I love squirtle line
Poliwhirl Teenager
Poliwhirl Teenager
Location: A secret place that you will never visit unless you know me very personally

#3 Post by I love squirtle line » Thu Feb 01, 2024 4:59 am

Absol is ABSOLutely my favorite dark type ^^
My birthday is on February 14th as well!
Party:

Mewtwo battle:

PoisonIvey1998
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

#4 Post by PoisonIvey1998 » Mon Feb 05, 2024 11:30 pm

Yo that's so cool! We'll be sure to celebrate your birthday with some Valentine's Squirtle this year! :3

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#5 Post by Slix » Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:47 pm

Dark-Type Community Weekend begins soon! I hope to see you posting and clicking together! :D

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

cerol

#6 Post by cerol » Fri Feb 16, 2024 4:32 am

Good luck on this Community Weekend, everyone! My favorite Dark type is Krookodile s2

Bug Catching Contest:

PoisonIvey1998
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

#7 Post by PoisonIvey1998 » Sun Feb 18, 2024 6:28 am

It's the last day of Community Weekend! I noticed a lot of shinies have been hatched so far! My favorite Dark-type Pokemon are Sneasel, Skuntank and Hydreigon! I actually have a shiny Skuntank on-site as well! Be sure to share your Pokemon in the Click Exchange topic for extra views as well as putting them in your signature for a chance of getting medals before the weekend is over!

Mike
Poliwag Kid
Poliwag Kid

#8 Post by Mike » Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:01 pm

I got a shiny Carvanha. I has a way cooler shiny then its evolution.

Monthly and bug challenge

Oshi
Sectional Moderator
Sectional Moderator
Location: In a land filled with dreams and adventures, or behind you

#9 Post by Oshi » Tue Feb 20, 2024 6:45 am

Happy heart month everyone! Yes I finally remembered my password and won't vanish for another month haha
(_\ (_) (_) (_) (_) /_)
(o . o) (ᗜ ˬ ᗜ) (o . o)
('')_('') ('')_('') ('')_('')

...Boki!

Weknd

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#10 Post by Slix » Mon Feb 26, 2024 10:01 pm

Hey all! I hope you've been enjoying your Pokémon Day Event Tickets for Pikachu this week! Tomorrow is Pokémon Day!

Also, last but not least this month, Leap Day, a day that only happens every 4 years, is February 29th! Enjoy a 2.29x multiplier and an outbreak of frog Pokémon - Bulbasaur, Poliwag, Croagunk, Tympole, and Froakie to celebrate the special occasion!

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.