November 2019 Event + Community Weekend!

Read the newest announcments to the Poliwager Adoptables here!
Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#1 Post by Slix » Fri Nov 01, 2019 11:55 am

What Are You Thankful For?

This month is an exciting month! It's November, the new Pokémon Sword and Pokémon Shield games are coming out, and we have some fun stuff planned.

This month will be a Parcel Event! To participate, adopt any Pokémon egg you like, hatch it, and give it a Parcel, which you can purchase in the Poké Mart for 200 Poké Dollars. Once you've attached your Parcel, it will appear at the top of your Profile and My Pokémon page, giving you easy access to see and interact with it. In addition, every Pokémon with a Parcel attached will appear on the Site Stats for Pokémon page, so be sure to help out the other Pokémon too!

In order to receive a prize egg at the end of the month, you need to get the Parcel Pokémon to at least Level 10. Also, the following things may affect the prize egg you receive:
  • The Pokémon must be at least Level 10 to participate. You may attach the Parcel to your Pokémon beginning at Level 1, but it will only count at the end of the month if it reached at least Level 10. Any level beyond that might influence the prize as well.
  • The Pokémon must be adopted after 12:00 am November 1st, 2019 (according to its Adopted date on its Level Up page) and originally obtained and hatched by you.
  • The amount of views the Pokémon has might have some influence on your prize. Add your Pokémon to your signature here to help get some views!
  • How many times the Pokémon has evolved might have some influence on your prize.
  • The Pokémon's IVs might have some influence on your prize.
  • The Pokémon's rarity might have some influence on your prize.
  • The happiness of the Pokémon might have some influence on your prize.
  • Whether the Pokémon is shiny might have some influence on your prize.

November Community Weekend!

Community Weekend is a weekend each month aimed towards gathering as a community here on Poliwager Forums, with various bonuses on Poliwager Adoptables. This month's Community Weekend will be from November 22-24th! This month the Bonus Pokémon type will be Electric-types! More Electric-type eggs will appear on Poliwager Adoptables during the weekend and Exp. bonuses will apply to any Electric-types that you interact with or post here on Poliwager Forums. Add your Electric-types to your party and signature here and adopt some new ones during the weekend!

Community Weekend Details:
  • A bonus Pokémon type is chosen for the weekend.
  • Extra 50% Experience from Interactions for the bonus Pokémon type.
  • Extra 50% Experience from Views for the bonus Pokémon type if shared on Poliwager Forums.
  • More of the bonus Pokémon type to adopt.
  • A multiplier on Poliwager Adoptables to help you hatch even more eggs and raise your Pokémon faster.
  • Image Bronze Community Weekend Medal - Bonus type Pokémon hatched during the weekend that get more than 15 Views
  • Image Silver Community Weekend Medal - Bonus type Pokémon hatched during the weekend that get more than 30 Views
  • Image Gold Community Weekend Medal - Bonus type Pokémon hatched during the weekend that get more than 50 Views

Say hi and stay a while, and chat about the new Sword and Shield games! Let's aim to each meet a new friend here during this month's Community Weekend!

Poliwager is turning 11 this November 27th! Get an Event Ticket for Victini on November 27th! There will also be a massive 5x multiplier on November 27th to celebrate! Happy birthday Poliwager! Enjoy the party celebration!

~~~~~

The last thing this month, to celebrate the upcoming Pokémon Sword and Shield coming out November 15th: Referral prizes! Tell a friend about Poliwager Forums, have them post in this topic saying that you referred them here, and you both will receive a small bonus prize on Poliwager Adoptables! Let's continue to make Poliwager Forums a great place to relax and hang out with fellow Pokémon fans. If you have any suggestions on what we can do to make this an even better place to be a part of, please post them here as well!

~~~~~

What a full month! Let's use this thread to discuss your favorite Electric-type! Mine is probably Raichu and Joltik! I like Lanturn a lot too!

Update #1: Friday, November 29th, is Black Friday! Items in the shop will be 50% off for that day only! Stock up on Evolution Items and items to decorate your Room before the sale disappears!

Update #2: The prize eggs are out, and you can check what you've won by going to the Events page! Deoxys [Normal], [Attack], [Defense], and [Speed] will be given out to the users that participated depending on how good your Parcel Pokémon was!

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

KOBY15
Poliwag Adult
Poliwag Adult

#2 Post by KOBY15 » Mon Nov 04, 2019 11:42 am

My favorite electric type is either Pikachu or Luxray!

Good morning! And in case I don't see ya, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!

Crashinggg
Sectional Moderator
Sectional Moderator

#3 Post by Crashinggg » Thu Nov 07, 2019 6:46 am

Yay parcels!!

That gif is amazing and I’m so excited for another community week! I don’t think I have any favorite electric types yet so maybe we’ll see what comes of it.

Oshi
Sectional Moderator
Sectional Moderator
Location: In a land filled with dreams and adventures, or behind you

#4 Post by Oshi » Thu Nov 07, 2019 9:04 am

My favorite is probably Emolga,i hope i get it soon.
Also Victini is my favorite mythical pokemon,so hazzah
(_\ (_) (_) (_) (_) /_)
(o . o) (ᗜ ˬ ᗜ) (o . o)
('')_('') ('')_('') ('')_('')

...Boki!

Weknd

meepmlglord

#5 Post by meepmlglord » Thu Nov 07, 2019 9:14 am

I was referred here by oshi

Oshi
Sectional Moderator
Sectional Moderator

#6 Post by Oshi » Thu Nov 07, 2019 9:15 am

your welcome
(_\ (_) (_) (_) (_) /_)
(o . o) (ᗜ ˬ ᗜ) (o . o)

...Boki!

Weknd

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#7 Post by Slix » Thu Nov 07, 2019 12:20 pm

meepmlglord wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 9:14 am I was referred here by oshi
Welcome to Poliwager Forums! :D I hope you enjoy it here. I’ll award your prizes to you and Oshi soon!

Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.

Oshi
Sectional Moderator
Sectional Moderator

#8 Post by Oshi » Fri Nov 08, 2019 1:28 pm

What was the prize?
(_\ (_) (_) (_) (_) /_)
(o . o) (ᗜ ˬ ᗜ) (o . o)

...Boki!

Weknd

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#9 Post by Slix » Fri Nov 08, 2019 2:28 pm

@meepmlglord and @Oshi, you both received a Nugget! You can sell it in the Poké Mart for 5,000 Poké Dollars. Thanks for the referral! Meep, please be sure to post an intro topic so we can all welcome you!

Oshi
Sectional Moderator
Sectional Moderator

#10 Post by Oshi » Fri Nov 08, 2019 8:03 pm

Okay,thank you very much
(_\ (_) (_) (_) (_) /_)
(o . o) (ᗜ ˬ ᗜ) (o . o)

...Boki!

Weknd

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.