Currency

Read the newest announcments to the Poliwager Adoptables here!
IcestarRiver
Poliwag Toddler
Poliwag Toddler

#1 Post by IcestarRiver » Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:44 am

I think that people should get Poke (the Pokemon currency) for clicking Pokemon. I do a lot of clicking to help others each day, but sometimes I just feel, "Yes, I'm doing this to help, but what's in it for me?"

Maybe their could be a shop with Pokemon eggs? Or items, if you ever add any? Not Legendaries, but just rare Pokemon that people could buy. It would also encourage people to click more to get the Poke that they need to buy a Pokemon/Item. Just an idea, please at least consider it. Since you run on the Php Adoptables script, the script myadopts.com uses and comes with, I know that the program involves the choice of a currency. This is a simple request of mine.

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#2 Post by Slix » Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:49 am

Thanks for requesting this. I have been considering it for some time, but I need to first off, figure out how. I think I have some ideas as far as the currency goes, but maybe not for a shop.

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

IcestarRiver
Poliwag Toddler
Poliwag Toddler

#3 Post by IcestarRiver » Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:38 pm

In the script, when you go into the admin panel, there's a place that you can go to to right in your currency choice.

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#4 Post by Slix » Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:39 pm

Wow. Only took me half a day to get this done. :D

Thing is about the shop, I'm not entirely sure how to do it, but I have some ideas on what to sell. Stay tuned.

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.