Poliwager Adoptables Minor Updates

Read the newest announcments to the Poliwager Adoptables here!
Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#1 Post by Slix » Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:01 pm

For all those little things that don't really need a whole topic, check here.

First thing is there's a few new stats on the stats page for breeding, the Legendary Number Game, released, and evolved Pokémon. Note that these stats were not retroactive. They started when I made the changes for evolving Pokémon and shortly after that I added the stat for releasing. Sorry for that! Nothing really I can do about past stats.

The profile page for users has the same stats for the user, as well as showing any released or bred Pokémon they have, by clicking on the given link there, and the order for Pokémon sorted is now the reverse; newest Pokémon on top, due to pagination being added (it makes a link if there's more than 100 Pokémon owned by the user) to help with load times. The profile pages also show the last time the user was online.

You may sort your Pokémon by going to the My Adopts page and clicking on the link at the top for changing the view to sort by total clicks, as opposed to id number. To change this page, simply click on the My Adopts page again.

And finally, links to nickname, get BBCodes, and release Pokémon have been added to the My Adopts page when viewing Stats for a Pokémon, and the level up page if the Pokémon is yours.

Enjoy!

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#2 Post by Slix » Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:40 pm

The Daycare is now open to breed every 6 hours, as opposed to once a day. Have fun breeding! :D

Starting now, if you evolve your Pokémon and it doesn't have a custom nickname, it will automatically rename the Pokémon whatever its evolved form is. For example, if a Phanpy evolves, it's name will be changed to Donphan automatically. Pretty sweet! :D This change also shows the species name of a Pokémon if you're viewing its stats on the My Adopts page or through a level up page.

Enjoy!

Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#3 Post by Slix » Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:21 pm

Now in effect is purchasing and using Evolution Stones and Items. Pokémon that need them to evolve will now only be able to be evolved by using these items. You can purchase them in the Shop, for a small amount of Poké Dollars.

Along with this, for future uses (meaning, it won't be taken into account with the Poliwag lines), split evolutions are fully usable. Oddish was added to check this, and you can now adopt your own.

Enjoy!

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#4 Post by Slix » Thu Sep 29, 2011 4:03 pm

You may purchase a Journal from the Shop as of now, and edit it on your Account page. You can write just about anything you want to in it, just as long as it follows the site rules! You can see other members' Journals by viewing their profile page. The Journal costs 750 Poké Dollars. The Journal is a Key Item, so please note that you may only purchase one. It will not let you buy another if you try to.

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#5 Post by Slix » Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:19 pm

An update to the Stats page and Profile pages is up. New stats include Items Found, total happiness and something else new... Go check it out for yourself!

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#6 Post by Slix » Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:12 pm

Guests are no longer allowed to click Pokémon, due to spambots clicking various users' Pokémon. Clicking on a Pokémon as a guest now shows a message telling the person to log in or register. Guest clicking may come back in the future if I get it to work with a verification page.

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#7 Post by Slix » Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:56 pm

Poliwag 2 has been eliminated as far as evolution goes. There is only one Poliwag line now, and Poliwhirl can evolve into either one, just like Gloom.

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#8 Post by Slix » Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:49 am

You can now see who has clicked your Pokémon throughout the day on your My Adopts page.

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#9 Post by Slix » Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:23 pm

There is a Black Friday sale in the Shop going on today only. Evolution Items and Stone are 50% off!

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#10 Post by Slix » Fri Dec 09, 2011 5:36 pm

You may now sell any items you've found or purchased for half the original sell price. Go to the Shop to sell items if you wish.

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.