Poliwager Adoptables Minor Updates

Read the newest announcments to the Poliwager Adoptables here!
Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#31 Post by Slix » Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:52 pm

A bunch of edits to the side menu bars have been done, including moving and deleting a few links that were redundant (Poké Walker is found on My Pokemon, Member List is found on Online Users, and My Profile is always at the top in the bubble up there, for example). Some more work may be done in the next few days to make the menu layout a bit better, but for now, here are the changes. Enjoy, and let me know if there are any issues with anything that's changed.

Also, I made a few adjustments to the Profile pages as well, showing more information in a nicer way at the top of each profile page.

EDIT November 2, 2014 9:51 pm: The menu style has been changed, and should be live now. If you're experiencing issues with the look of it, please refresh the page manually.

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#32 Post by Slix » Wed Nov 26, 2014 11:51 am

The main page of the Poliwager Adopables, the Adopt page, is now more than just the Adopt page. It now also includes a few sections to make the page more useful since it is the "main" Poliwager Adoptables page.
  • Your Eggs: Your eggs that you currently have and a little about them are shown, and clicking on one of its images will take you to its Level Up page, and clicking its name will lead you to its Stats page.
  • Your Pal Pad: Your Pal Pad is shown here, showing the users that you have added, if you own a Pal Pad, to allow for quick, easy interacting of their Pokémon each day.
  • Who has clicked your Pokémon today: The users who have clicked you today are show here as well, giving easy and quick access to their profiles to interact back with them.
  • Finally, the regular "Adopt New Eggs" section is below all of the new sections: If you click the "Refresh the page" link to see two more eggs, it will hide the other sections above it, so that the eggs are front and center for you to see and adopt more.

Enjoy, and let me know, as always, if there are any bugs!

Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#33 Post by Slix » Thu Dec 18, 2014 10:20 pm

Pokémon and Egg Signature images can now include the Pokémon Dolls that you have bought, as well as new Mats, which can be purchased from the Shop for 4,000 Poké Dollars each! Each time a page loads with your signature image on it, it will randomly select up to 4 of the Dolls, and up to 4 of the Mats you may have purchased to be displayed alongside your Pokémon. To use one of these new signature images, go to a Pokémon or Eggs Stats page, from the My Pokémon page.

Enjoy, and have fun showing off your Pokémon and your Dolls on other sites and forums!

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#34 Post by Slix » Tue Jan 06, 2015 1:59 pm

A few new Site Stats have been added, including how many Pokémon have been adopted today, and the most Pokémon adopted in a day ever (note that these stats are not retroactive, meaning they just started being kept track of a few days ago), as well as the most interactions and views in a day ever (these are retroactive, however, meaning they include the actual value from years ago), and finally, a stat counting how many level 100 Pokémon there are in total on the site. The Stats page has been reorganized as well, with Pokémon stats at the top, and user stats below that in another section.

Enjoy, and I look forward to seeing if you guys try to break these records!

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#35 Post by Slix » Mon Jan 19, 2015 12:58 pm

Yesterday, we broke 100,000 total Pokémon adopted! Congrats guys! To celebrate, tomorrow (January 20th) will be a 3x multiplier. Go adopt some eggs and earn some Poké Dollars with that multiplier!

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#36 Post by Slix » Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:32 am

There has been a new stat added to the Pokémon Stats page for the top 10 Pokémon with the highest levels that were adopted during the current month. Enjoy, and good luck trying to get your Pokémon up there on that list!

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#37 Post by Slix » Fri Apr 17, 2015 3:50 pm

Now, the Dex shows the top 3 adopted Pokemon that are owned of the type that you're viewing. This is determined first by level, then by total interactions (for the occasion that many Pokemon have the same level, for instance, Level 100s). Good luck getting to the top of the ranks!

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#38 Post by Slix » Mon May 04, 2015 9:18 pm

From now on, users that have not been online in over 2 years will have their Event Pokémon that they have not claimed made available to every user on the site, just like any Pokémon that is adoptable from the Adopt page. This will happen over time to help clear out old event Pokémon that inactive users have not yet adopted and to make them available to active users that are still online. This will not affect you if you come online every so often and/or don't have any event Pokémon to adopt at the moment.

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#39 Post by Slix » Tue May 26, 2015 12:48 pm

Now, any user who clicks more than 1,000 interactions during the day, at the end of the night will receive a small prize item! Enjoy!

Also, as suggested in the Suggestions topic, chances of finding Pearls by going Underwater has been increased, so you should be able to find more now!

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#40 Post by Slix » Sat Sep 19, 2015 4:28 pm

The Mobile Site version of Poliwager Adoptables has finally been updated to reflect the new colors of the Poliwager Adoptables desktop site, the beautiful blues and whites! Now you can enjoy playing Poliwager Adoptables on the go even more! If you notice any problems, please PM me to let me know!

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.