Poliwager Adoptables Minor Updates

Read the newest announcments to the Poliwager Adoptables here!
Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#11 Post by Slix » Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:07 pm

The My Adopts page now saves your sort order in a cookie, so the next time you visit the page, it will load the last viewed sorting. Also, a new sort order is up, to sort by total views.

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#12 Post by Slix » Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:48 pm

There is a new sidebar style, featuring a nice image for the top and a better organization method. If you cannot see it properly, refresh the page or clear your cache and it should show up then.

Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#13 Post by Slix » Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:35 am

The image codes for your Pokémon have been added to their Stats page, eliminating the need for a codes page. There have been other minor tweaks with the My Adopts page too.

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#14 Post by Slix » Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:57 am

I've made a cool new signature image for you to use! You can find the codes on the My Adopts Stats pages and there's an example in my signature as well.

UPDATE: I also made shortened URLs for the levelup link and image link for these signature images, for use on forums with limited space or sites like Twitter. The old links for signature images will still work, however.

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#15 Post by Slix » Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:44 am

There have been minor changes to how the My Adopts and Profile page scripts are handles. You won't really notice anything but a little speed increase, but if there's any problems please PM me.

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#16 Post by Slix » Sat May 26, 2012 11:30 am

You may now breed your Pokemon every 3 hours as opposed to the previous 6. Enjoy!

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#17 Post by Slix » Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:32 pm

The Level Up page has been redesigned slightly and it now shows gender and rarity images to see easier instead of text, as well as not showing the original owner if it's the same as the current owner (due to saying pretty much the exact same thing).

Enjoy!

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#18 Post by Slix » Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:45 pm

The top "My Adopts" link has been changed to "My Pokémon" to match the sidebar and to remain consistent with the rest of the site as well as the link being changed to http://poliwager.net/adopt/mypokemon.php

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#19 Post by Slix » Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:38 pm

The way items are shown on profiles is now slightly different. It shows only one of each of the items in possession, but if you hover over the item image, it will show you how many of the item the owner has.

Also, there is a new stat listing on the Pokémon Stats section, for the top 10 most adopted Pokémon species.

Enjoy!

UPDATE 8/31/12: There is now a listing of the top 10 most clicks given by users during the day, found on the Users Stats section.

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#20 Post by Slix » Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:16 pm

You may now breed two Pokémon and have it only send the egg to the Shelter, and not keep one for yourself. There is a checkbox on the Day Care page that allows you to determine whether this happens. Hopefully this will get more eggs into the Shelter on a more regular basis! Enjoy!

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.