March 2024 Event + Community Weekend [Fighting-type]!

Read the newest announcments to the Poliwager Adoptables here!
PoisonIvey1998
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

#1 Post by PoisonIvey1998 » Thu Feb 29, 2024 10:39 pm

Leap Into March Madness!

As a disclaimer, you have until March 10th to use your Chocolate Egg Tokens from February's event! You cannot earn any more now that it is March. On March 11th they will be eaten by Poliwrath and disappear, so be sure to use them as soon as possible! :poliwrath:

On March 14 we celebrate Pi Day, 3.14! Applin will be more abundant in the Adopt Page so be sure to get one to celebrate, and enjoy a 3.14x multiplier for Interactions and Views!

Happy St. Patrick's Day! To celebrate, we are introducing a new Novelty Pokémon, Clover Flabébé to the Adoptables. A huge thanks for Novarius Haze for working on the amazing sprites for it and its evolutions! Be sure to come online on March 17th to adopt one of your own until they're gone for the rest of the year! We'll also have a 3x multiplier so you can hatch lots of eggs as well!

From March 25th through March 31st, Easter Happiny is available to adopt from the Adopt page to celebrate Easter! They only come out one time a year, so make sure you adopt one before they disappear.

What do we have for this month's event? This month we are doing a Parcel Raising event! To participate, you'll need to buy the Parcel Key Item from the Poké Mart. After you've adopted and hatched any Pokémon of your choosing during the month of March, you can go to its Stats page to attach the Parcel to it. Your Parcel Pokémon will appear at the top of your Profile page for everyone to see. You can see the fellow Parcel holders by going to the Site Stats for Pokémon page.

In order to receive a prize egg at the end of the month, your Parcel Pokémon needs to reach Level 15. In order to receive bonus prize eggs, please read the following:
  • The Pokémon must be at least Level 15 to participate. You may attach the Parcel to your Pokémon beginning at Level 1, but it will only count at the end of the month if it reached at least Level 15.
Working toward each of these achievements will award a bonus prize as well, for a maximum of 5 additional prize eggs, and possibly more bonus prizes:
  • Pokémon that are Lv. 50 or higher.
  • Pokémon in the Rare, Legendary, Novelty, or Ultra Beast rarity.
  • Pokémon with maximum Happiness.
  • Pokémon with more than 150 Views.
  • Pokémon that are Shiny.
  • Pokémon with more than 100 total IVs.
  • Pokémon that Camped 10 or more times.
  • Pokémon that Battled 5 or more times.
  • Pokémon that are evolved.
March Community Weekend!

Community Weekend is a weekend each month aimed towards gathering as a community here on Poliwager Forums, with various bonuses on Poliwager Adoptables. This month's Community Weekend will be from March 22-24! This month's Community Weekend Bonus-type is Fighting-type! More of the Bonus-type eggs will appear on Poliwager Adoptables during the weekend and Exp. bonuses will apply to any Bonus-types that you interact with or post here on Poliwager Forums. Add your Bonus-types to your party and signature here and adopt some new ones during Community Weekend!

Community Weekend Details:
  • Community Weekend goes from Friday at 12:00 AM until Sunday at 11:59 PM.
  • More details can be found on the Events page during the Community Weekend.
  • A bonus Pokémon type is chosen for the weekend.
  • Extra 50% Experience from Interactions for the bonus Pokémon type.
  • Extra 50% Experience from Views for the bonus Pokémon type if shared on Poliwager Forums.
  • Extra 50% Experience while Pokémon Camping for the bonus Pokémon type.
  • More of the bonus Pokémon type to adopt.
  • A higher chance of hatching a Shiny bonus Pokémon type.
  • A multiplier on Poliwager Adoptables to help you hatch even more eggs and raise your Pokémon faster.
  • A few random Bonus-type Pokémon are viewable on the Events page to help them level up. Refresh to see more.
  • Image Bronze Community Weekend Interactions Medal - Bonus type Pokémon that get more than 15 Interactions during the weekend
  • Image Silver Community Weekend Interactions Medal - Bonus type Pokémon that get more than 30 Interactions during the weekend
  • Image Gold Community Weekend Interactons Medal - Bonus type Pokémon that get more than 50 Interactions during the weekend
  • Image Bronze Community Weekend Views Medal - Bonus type Pokémon that get more than 15 Views during the weekend
  • Image Silver Community Weekend Views Medal - Bonus type Pokémon that get more than 30 Views during the weekend
  • Image Gold Community Weekend Views Medal - Bonus type Pokémon that get more than 50 Views during the weekend
  • Pokémon and their eligible Medals can be found on the Pokémon Stats page during the Community Weekend.

Say hello and stay a while! It's a great time to tell your friends about Poliwager and hang out with them here, during this month's Community Weekend!

Tell Your Friends!

Lastly, Referral prizes! Tell a new friend about Poliwager Forums, have them post in this topic saying that you referred them here, and you both will receive a small bonus prize on Poliwager Adoptables! Let's continue to make Poliwager Forums a great place to relax and hang out with fellow Pokémon fans. If you have any suggestions on what we can do to make this an even better place to be a part of, please post them here as well!

~~~~~

Tell us what your favorite Fighting-type Pokémon is in the comments!

stripes545

#2 Post by stripes545 » Fri Mar 01, 2024 5:47 pm

if i have multiple pages of Pokemon, how to know which Pokemon is holding Parcel?

Click Please!

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#3 Post by Slix » Fri Mar 01, 2024 6:29 pm

stripes545 wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 5:47 pm if i have multiple pages of Pokemon, how to know which Pokemon is holding Parcel?
The Parcel Pokémon will show up on the first page of the My Pokémon page or at the top of your profile. :)

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

stripes545

#4 Post by stripes545 » Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:16 am

Slix wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 6:29 pm
stripes545 wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 5:47 pm if i have multiple pages of Pokemon, how to know which Pokemon is holding Parcel?
The Parcel Pokémon will show up on the first page of the My Pokémon page or at the top of your profile. :)
i checked what seems like every Pokemon i have, but none were holding Parcel? Very confused. yet i can't give Parcel to any of my Pokemon, so one must be holding it, i just don't know which one.

Click Please!

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#5 Post by Slix » Sat Mar 02, 2024 11:53 am

stripes545 wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:16 am
Slix wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 6:29 pm
i checked what seems like every Pokemon i have, but none were holding Parcel? Very confused. yet i can't give Parcel to any of my Pokemon, so one must be holding it, i just don't know which one.
The Pokémon you select must be obtained during this month to participate. Go to the Pokémon's individual Pokémon info page to attach it.

Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.

Mike
Poliwag Kid
Poliwag Kid

#6 Post by Mike » Sat Mar 02, 2024 2:19 pm

Is Autumn Turtwig available this month?

Monthly and bug challenge

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#7 Post by Slix » Sat Mar 02, 2024 4:55 pm

Mike wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 2:19 pm Is Autumn Turtwig available this month?
It is Autumn on the site so yes!

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#8 Post by Slix » Sat Mar 16, 2024 10:29 pm

Happy St. Patrick's Day! Don't forget to adopt a Clover Flabébé today, March 17th!

fancybeb
Donor
Donor

#9 Post by fancybeb » Sun Mar 17, 2024 4:34 pm

slix posted that on march 16 :cantemolga:
Image Image Image

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#10 Post by Slix » Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:24 pm

fancybeb wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 4:34 pm slix posted that on march 16 :cantemolga:
I had to sleep before it was the 17th, but in some parts of the world it was the 17th! :D

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.