Happiness and Event Days

Read the newest announcments to the Poliwager Adoptables here!
Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#1 Post by Slix » Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:22 pm

Now implemented is Pokémon Happiness! Every time you hatch an egg, it starts with 70 base happiness, and every click from then on gives it one more point of happiness. Some Pokémon need 220 happiness to evolve. You may evolve it on the My Adopts page, like normal.

You may be asking yourself, "How will I get that much happiness without getting over 150 clicks?". Well, starting this Friday, there will be a weekly event called Happiness Fridays. Every Friday, happiness gains will be doubled, encouraging members to click each other more.

And finally, there's one more cool thing in place now. Starting tomorrow, Mondays will be Money Mondays, and guessing by the name, you receive double Poké Dollars on those days.

Enjoy! :D

UPDATE: The happiness gains for leveling up Pokémon has been raised to a random amount between 1 and 3. This is doubled on Happiness Fridays and also, an item added to the shop, Soothe Bell, doubles happiness gains when you interact with Pokémon. These effects stack as well, so if you have a Soothe Bell and it's Friday, happiness gains could be anywhere from 4 to 12.

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

Chaze the Chat
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

#2 Post by Chaze the Chat » Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:57 pm

Slix wrote:And finally, there's one more cool thing in place now. Starting tomorrow, Mondays will be Money Mondays, and guessing by the name, you receive double Poké Dollars on those days.
Seriously, that sounds badpropane.

I don't care, if we're dead, I am Captain Splendid.

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#3 Post by Slix » Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:09 pm

Slix wrote:UPDATE: The happiness gains for leveling up Pokémon has been raised to a random amount between 1 and 3. This is doubled on Happiness Fridays and also, an item added to the shop, Soothe Bell, doubles happiness gains when you interact with Pokémon. These effects stack as well, so if you have a Soothe Bell and it's Friday, happiness gains could be anywhere from 4 to 12.

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.